Greetings brothers (and sisters),

After some times away from the hobby, i've been quite productive.

My old topic was focused on the Badab War events. I've decided to zoom out and just post here the creations i make, regardless of any army building process.

Here, you'll cross path with inquisitors, Aliens, Astartes, Custodes, even  Primarchs...

And to link this post to my older ones, let me introduce you .....

Him whose name shall no be spoken, The Wanderer, Great Forgotten, Alpha Predator of Void

Front :

1519589089-warhammer-de-mr-lee-2-min.jpg

Right side :

1519589086-warhammer-de-mr-lee-7-min.jpg

Rear :

1519589087-warhammer-de-mr-lee-6-min.jpg

Left Side :

1519589089-warhammer-de-mr-lee-3-min.jpg

Details :

1519589428-warhammer-de-mr-lee-40-min.jp

1519589432-warhammer-de-mr-lee-41-min.jp

1519589604-warhammer-de-mr-lee-42-min.jp

For the moment :smile.:

Don't hesitate to comment, i'll take anything that can help me improve

I must say, i decided to open this subject following my involvment in the latest Grosmasha Challenge.

I've pledged to build 3 characters, the first one was the previous primarch. The next two are based on the same model, the ultramarines Standard Herald from Forge World (https://spikeybits.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/1-1.jpg)
one is an executioner and the other a carcharodon.

First the Executioner :

1519599225-warhammer-de-mr-lee-12-min.jp

1519599233-warhammer-de-mr-lee-13-min.jp

1519599234-warhammer-de-mr-lee-15-min.jp

1519599233-warhammer-de-mr-lee-17-min.jp

1519599723-warhammer-de-mr-lee-18-min.jp

C&C appreciated

Good job on the Badab War models. Is the "Carcharodons' Lost Primarch" meant to be an original character, i.e., the missing II or XI Primarch? Or a guise of Corax, Konrad Curze, Angron, or the other canon Primarchs suspected of being the Carcharodons' own?

thanks !

Yep definitly, He is the primarch of the II legion in my background. So no Lightning bearers for me unlike Athrawes or others, instead, the carcharodons are the missing legion.

I know i must try to write down my background to make this thread more enjoyable, but i admit i'm very busy, and i prefer making the mini than writting about them ^^

Basically, to summarize, he's been tasked by the emperor to patrol the outer darkness and never come back, unless directly called, which is gonna be difficult seeing the state of Daddy. So he's been wandering and butchering his path throught Xenos and heretics alike, for ten thousand of years. And everytime the imperium calls for help, he send a predation feet to help, but never goes in person.

The return of Guilliman might be a reason for him to step in the game, i've not decided yet. But stay tuned, i might finaly write something down ;)

I've seen your models in the Warlords challenge, and they're both fantastic! About the Carcharodon primarch, what tool did you use to do the greenstuff symbols?

The Executioners character is very characterful, that head is one of my favourites from the FW range. I also like the standard bearer body as a base for conversions and kitbashes, I'm actually doing a Siege Breaker for my HH Imperial Fists based on it. Looking forward to see how you use it in the Carcharodon character!

I've seen your models in the Warlords challenge, and they're both fantastic! About the Carcharodon primarch, what tool did you use to do the greenstuff symbols?

The Executioners character is very characterful, that head is one of my favourites from the FW range. I also like the standard bearer body as a base for conversions and kitbashes, I'm actually doing a Siege Breaker for my HH Imperial Fists based on it. Looking forward to see how you use it in the Carcharodon character!

For the tools i use, mainly a modeling knif, and the sculpting tools from games workshop, different sets of it, old and new. 

I could'nt agree more with you for the head, i've ordered the phalanx warden set just to use it. I'm also planning to order a set of that standard bearer, the bulk and the design is just perfect !

I'll be waiting to see your siege breaker :)

The Executioner is brutality incarnate, the pose and choice of head just scream hatred. Could work well as a World Eater, come to think of it...

Interesting thoughts regarding the Carcharodons being the second legion, contributing their forces piecemeal as and when.

The Executioner is brutality incarnate, the pose and choice of head just scream hatred. Could work well as a World Eater, come to think of it...

Don't let him hear this, lest the Executioner "demand satisfaction from this insult to his honor" and challenge you to a duel.

*Dies of terror'*

Cool model, feel like his head and pose in general are a bit too far backwards leaning.

Well i agree with you, i already had to redo the head because of that feeling, i thought it was better. But thanks for your help :)

Wow some extremely creative conversion work! Your sculpting looks so great, especially on the primarch conversion! The Nemean Reaver is one of my favorite renditions I've seen! Looking forward to seeing more!

Greatly appreciated from one of my main inspiration provider from this forum.

I'll be back soon with a lot of new models, i just need to find a camera first :)

His equipment made me think of Cypher. Will he "count as" the former Dark Angel in your games?

To be truly honest i never play, and rarely paint, i just like to read, imagine and create some characters.

So for this one it's just a coincidence if he has the same equipment as Cypher (i really like those big old plasma guns), and be sure he uses his sword contrary to Cypher ;)

I'll post my take on cypher soon :)

I just wanted to go with the idea of one man army, as every alpha legionnaire should be. That's why he has all he needs against all kind of opponents.

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings brothers and sisters,

I've just finished a large photo session, so i'll be able to catch up a bit, cause' i've been quite productive those past years away from the forum :smile.:

First of all, High Executioner Haakon Harkash, Back from is penance (See Badab War)

1522864057-copie-0-warhammer.jpg

1522864612-warhammer-2.jpg

1522864612-warhammer-3.jpg

1522864612-warhammer-4.jpg

1522864612-warhammer-9.jpg

Photo Credit goes for my friend Aerotropix ( https://www.facebook.com/aerotropix/ ), his camera is so good, i can see that i need to dust my collection ^^

Archived