"When Forge World gets around to making a Lion El'Jonson for the Horus Heresy, I suspect theirs will pale in comparison to the AWESOMEness that is yours. "

Stop that, i'm blushing ^^

I've been waiting for Forge world to release him for too long, still hoping actually, even if i have no dark angel army, just love the guy !

That Wulfen alpha is awesome as is the Lion!

Thanks Husrong !

I absolutely CANNOT get behind wulfen Russ. That said, extremely well done! :biggrin.:

As i'm French, i'm struggling with the translation, do you mean you cannot admit a wulfen Russ due to your personnal believes ? hahaha

I understand, but the conversion had to be done i think :wink: .

To finish the Primarch serie (for now, rest assure that some big guys are still being cuted, glued and sculpted ^^) let me show you the previous version of the Carcharodon Primarch (Before the Guilliman's release), based on a slaughterpriest and some World eater and khorn minis.

1523985289-warhammer-37.jpg

1523985289-warhammer-38.jpg

1523985289-warhammer-40.jpg

1523985289-warhammer-42.jpg1523985289-warhammer-43.jpg

1523985289-warhammer-45.jpg

1523985290-warhammer-47.jpg

C&C

That Carcharodons Primarch is just outstanding! I don't think it would look out of place with the FW primarchs, do you happen to have one to compare them side by side?

Sorry no, i'll take a picture next time, but he's a bit small compared to a guilliman for example

Dam you are good drunes. Another bit of amazing work!

Thanks Sagentus !

Brilliant sculpting on that shoulder pad, this version of the Nemean Reaver looks really cool too!

I can't choose which one i prefer ^^

An now some Lion, golden servant of the emprah, i have no size comparison, but the guy is huge :

1524435599-warhammer-104.jpg

1524435599-warhammer-106.jpg

1524435599-warhammer-107.jpg

1524435599-warhammer-109.jpg

1524435599-warhammer-112.jpg

To be continued 

One figures that i've always liked is Cypher the Fallen.

Fluff Wise he's charisma made ceramite and flesh. Before the realese of his official mini along with Girlyman, i made one, unsatisfied by the old metal version, which is really good, but as badly aged if you ask me. 

Without further blabla :

1524503102-warhammer-170.jpg

1524503102-warhammer-164.jpg

1524503102-warhammer-167.jpg

1524503102-warhammer-168.jpg

1524503102-warhammer-166.jpg

Cheers

I absolutely adore that bolt pistol, where’s it from? Cypher looks fantastic, i especially like the use of the retro backpack to tie into the old model.

I believe it's a umbera patern bolt pistol with a space wolves bit (part of a bolter i believe) on top of it.

Is his left arm bare, like the axe arm of Khârn the Betrayer? Or is that a detailed augmetic, maybe one of living metal (see Honsou's)?

Yes it is Bare like Khârn, but the flesh is very pale (Carcharodon bro'), explaining the confusion with metal maybe ?

The guy is called the bone lord, kind of a one man army guy, and for sure very inspired by Khârn

Where is lion’s el Johnson sword from?

The blade is from the dark angel lord in the Dark vengeance box, and the handle is the actual sword of Lion El johnson from Cypher :)

I find these guys really disturbing (not a bad thing). I can't 100% put my finger on why, maybe the colour scheme. Like a bloodied shark.

Great models! You really go for it with the conversions which is fantastic to see. Love your Russ. Really like the skulls on his chest. Look forward to seeing more of him.

Archived