Order Of Mercy

Margulix

The Immolators look great!

The Living Saint's colors and her blindfold-like mask remind me of Angemon, from the 'Digimon' anime. Were you a fan?

Actually going for more "Hawaian" look :)

• 1 month later...
At last my 1500 pts army was ready this week, and i was eager to try it. My friend with his tau army proposted open-matched game.  

OMuvW_OJ0DU.jpg

pic-heavy narrative battrep.

----

Planet Cordelia XII, mining world, Damocles Gulf.

ZWVPmFk3wOc.jpg

Story so far:

The miners on planet found an unknown mineral, filled with static electricity. The local authorities reported about this find to the sector administratum, but the logistics in the imperium are slow, and transport for the mineral was delayed.

The Tau Expansion fleet detected an unknown energy signature, and xenos forces swarmed the planet. They came first, repelling the main miner population into the mines and mountains. 

Adepta sororitas forces were in a sector, and they got the distress signal from the mines supervisor. Canoness Angela decided to advance and seize the mineral. This was the first big battle of the Order of Mercy, as they rarely left their paradise planet, and all the sisters were really nervous.

3riJZe6uU7k.jpg

The two armies clashed near the mining site. Tau were not expecting such a swift response, so they lost the initiative, but they had more rewarding starting position.

XPnTi8K10xs.jpg

PXOWP_Tyc5E.jpg

pbf91dQ8hO0.jpg

High command of order consisted of Canoness Angela, Imagifer Lara and priest Caligula Thor.

TbNxrTNq9os.jpg

Attack was swift, Sororitas transports advancing full speed into the fire warriors lines. Alpha-strike succeeded, killing a lot of tau infantry. 

nEaENN7AatU.jpg

zYVGWwwAmfk.jpg

The seraphim squad killed enemy commander. 

sxeEeHei-nc.jpg

The return fire was disastrous, destroying one immolator and killing a bunch of serafims.

The Order infantry popped out, shooting at battlsuits and charging them to lock in combat. The battle raged.

SvW2BHbIviM.jpg

IdsMHG_8s5M.jpg

Tay Riptide decided to seize the prize and get away, as broadsides and ethereal started to fall. He jumped into the relic.

zJ7S_yxmpeM.jpg

xnAq2T9ROTI.jpg

qZPt7-9ELcU.jpg

Sororitas forces reacted swiftly to this move, shooting everything into the giant mech. 

After a few turns, order of Mercy wiped out remaining tau forces, and took the mineral. They decided to build a giant Emperor statue from it, celebrating their first victory.

kE_TOrIRagA.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Played 3 games on the local tournament. 

The sisters are really heavily relied on the 1 turn. I played with allied tau (same i'm playing against in my report, posted earlier)

The two games we had the first turn and we tabled the opponent armies. (killed 4 IG tanks first turn in one game, killed 3 riptides with drones in another).

1 game we had the second turn and we had a minor loss (15 - 5 points or something).

I guess if you can ride your meltas into opponent's face, he cannot compete with you later.

Congrats on your games! Sounds like your opponents were unaware of the girl's threat ranges, fast moving ladies can really throw people off guard! Which missions did you play?

Why do you think you lost in the second game? I'm sure there must be some other reason other than "lost the roll to go first". What would you have done differently?

Congrats on your games! Sounds like your opponents were unaware of the girl's threat ranges, fast moving ladies can really throw people off guard! Which missions did you play?

Why do you think you lost in the second game? I'm sure there must be some other reason other than "lost the roll to go first". What would you have done differently?

Thanks! We took 3 place out of 14!

Actually the enemies were IG and army of Tzeench Daemons. And the problem was that IG killed my seraphims (i have really tall models, they are pretty but hard to hide behind terrain) and 1 repressor on the first turn. After the Daemons advanced and made a good screen for the IG army, and i failed to move my other repressor and dominions into tiring position to hurt IG. My sisters and immolators stuck in tzeench horrors and could not really do anything. 

So they just overshoot us. Also there was a Lord Of Change and Tau nearlly killed him, but only nearly. The game ended in 3 turn (time limit) but i think they could table us in couple turns.

• 2 months later...

Small updates on adventures of Mercy Order.

After starting to work with inquisition, the girls at last left their planet and started to crusade in Gothic sector, facing a lot of variety of threats.

Sister were a bit scared of those, but they hold quite well, also canoness Angela maintaining good morale and trying to save any girl possible, so order won't be losing a lot of girlpower.

Genossa 4 Incident

The Order of Mercy was stationed on planet Genossa 4, helping its citizens, when the raid fleet of Drukari showed up. Sisters were really stoic and killed nearly all the drukari, leaving only the vehicles, which are retreated fast.

0eWx2vm88SU.jpgBgtGrwS88a0.jpg

Hive Vilammisa Massacre

Order responded to distress signal from hive, where citizens were massacred by Khorn Berserkers. After fierce battle, all the chaos marines were purged, some Sisters and Immolators were destroyed in process, but the order saved a lot of lives.

u11yo0n77AE.jpg

Neng-Pho chaimaign

Now Order of Mercy is stationed in inquisitorial quarantine base on this planet, which they are defending alongside with inquisitorial troopers and Black Templars. Canoness Angela is keeping her girls frosty, also maintaining low causalities at this champaign(on contrary the allied BT were massacred in 3 missions passed).

The Drukari invasion on the base was repelled, but now some tyranid species, stored by inquisition for research, break free and the base defenders are fighting against them.

7Kvs4g59Cs8.jpgBMgkvG3XTK4.jpg

I thought I'd responded to this topic. Love the paint scheme (I played a lot of Mercy, before she got hammered with nerfs :( I need to shake the rust off playing her again...), and the free hand on both the top hatch and ramp on one vehicle is superb! ^_^

Thank you everyone! :)

I'm planning on adding another 5-girls squad and 1 more imagifer for this list. Because really want to have a battalion but lack base sisters.

also 500 pts of inquisitorial allies are in progress.

Archived