Captain MAGpie's Jet Propelled Rage Dispenser (Ragenator)

DaInzAp.jpg

OaTCrob.jpg

5BdOMgi.jpg

AcuXCtW.jpg

RLYFMhX.jpg

XEMmB4T.jpg

vZZoDfT.jpg

Some more pics of the steps and the final thing on my blog: http://www.captmagpie.co.uk/2018/03/captain-magpies-jet-propelled-rage.html

Hope you enjoyed!

EDIT: Name changed based on a suggestion.

Edited by captain_magpie

I think the JPRD needs an extra set of tracks to deal with the main weapon's recoil- see the T28 superheavy tank (also known as the "T95 gun motor carriage") and Object 279 for inspiration.

Alternately, you can mount the Chaos Defiler's claws (after filing off the pansy arrowheads), which double as Melee Weapons- in which case, the JPRD gets a 3+ Weapons Skill.

I want this on display at Warhammer World. I want a whole army of this on display!

In that case, someone should make a base for the JPRD, covered with dead Daemons and Chaos Space Marines the tank ground under its tracks; and a Daemon Primarch with his face down and posterior up, trying to crawl to safety before the jet-propelled Angry Marine tears him a new anus.

I think the JPRD needs an extra set of tracks to deal with the main weapon's recoil- see the T28 superheavy tank (also known as the "T95 gun motor carriage") and Object 279 for inspiration.

Alternately, you can mount the Chaos Defiler's claws (after filing off the pansy arrowheads), which double as Melee Weapons- in which case, the JPRD gets a 3+ Weapons Skill.

Here is the itrony of what you are saying:

cWgJ2cs.jpg

I have it... sitting on the shelf next to me... I forgot >.<

How about "Hailstorm"? The name "Cyclone" made me think of the missile launcher, meaning it may cause confusion if the tank shares that name.

Ok I like that. Yeah, that will work. Thinking of not using that chassis. Too much for AA perhaps. Thinking of using that chassis for an artillery piece.

ALSO, I changed this things name :D

RAGENATOR!

Thinking of using that chassis for an artillery piece.

The JPRD? Or will you shoehorn an Earthshaker cannon into it? (I have proposed doing so to the Land Raider, creating the Land Modular Ordnance Naturalized Stability TEchnology Raider or "Land Monster".)

ALSO, I changed this things name :D

RAGENATOR!

How about "Fulminator", which has entries in dictionaries? (The Fulminatrix's name inspiref it.)

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Major_Gilbear, March 13, 2018 - No reason given
Hidden by Major_Gilbear, March 13, 2018 - No reason given
I also feel one Angry Marines tank should be named "Gonad Grinder". Everyone with an Emperor's Children army should cup their groin in sympathetic pain on hearing of its arrival. Edited by Bjorn Firewalker