Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Time List 2k

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CrimsonCav

CrimsonCav

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts
HQ

GMDK x2
Nemesis great sword, heavy incinerator, heavy psycannon, dreadknighy teleporter

Brother Captain nemesis hammer

Troops

Strike team (6) x3
Falchions

Elites

Apothecary nemesis daemon hammer

Venerable Dreadnought x2
Lascannon, Missile Launcher

Dedicated Transports

Razorback x3
Twin Link Lascannons

I don't have experience with grey knights so trying to play with some lists get an idea where to start. Comments and suggestions welcomed

Corvus Fortis

Corvus Fortis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 341 posts

Don't take heavy incinerators on GMNDKs - replace them with psilencers. Brother Captain is worth taking exactly in two cases: 1) you have Banner of Refining Flame or 2) you have a lot of Smiting units and you know you'll have to play defencively (with new Beta Rules this playstyle became way worse). In other cases it is better to take a Grand Master. Also, lascannon  spam needs rerolls badly, at least rerolls on 1, or other armies will outshoot them easily. 

Danarc

Danarc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts

I agree with corvus. drop incenerator for psylencer and insert a GM. 

Use the GM near venerables to grant them reroll. 

I would drop razors for storm raven and with remaining points I would take other PAGK.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)