Captain Mick's renewed Death Guard

Dam this army is looking amazing! And congrats on making it onto the gw website, that goes to show how good they are ;-)

It looks like you have a stray hair on typhus' left shoulder pad, looking at the pic, it might not be in the paint.

Which green have you used to highlight with? I ask because the only thing i could suggest next is to find a slightly lighter green as an extreme highlight to make those edges of the armour pop out some more

Using Camo green as highlight for the green. Cheers for your sharp eye for Typhus, will take a look on it when finished current project Mortarion.

Congrats on being on the GW site and very nice work on your Death Guard:thumbsup: Your painting is coming along quite well and to be honest, I think your bold highlights go well on your DG minis. Looking forward to seeing more.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers for the compliment Lunkhead, its greatly appreciated. The picture's of Mortarion are here. Sadly only from the front side because at the back he fell apart for the 4th time after glueing and fixing it over and over again. Just did another attempt to assemble him but it will take hours to fix him up again (will see if i get motivation to do that again). Here are picture's for now.

5BtaX8M.jpg

BRPftgE.jpg

8Apvote.jpg

Yyh7x2O.jpg

Today i finished the 2nd Blightlord Terminator Squad and assembled/undercoated the 2nd Deathshroud Terminator Squad and Tallyman. Here are the results.

Blightlord Terminator 1

i40wSt9.jpg

0hdBweD.jpg

Blightlord Terminator 2

0hdBweD.jpg

AIppHxq.jpg

Blightlord Terminator 3

VfIPZFs.jpg

lGwSVbt.jpg

Blightlord Terminator 4:

0K3zP9v.jpg

zWYVNLe.jpg

Blightlord Terminator 5:

PsAEWzb.jpg

vDbSmyh.jpg

Blightlord Terminator Squad

mbIBBkG.jpg

Assembled/undercoated today:

DINg3OO.jpg

Many picture's inc. Deathshroud Squad 2 and Tallyman are finished. Allso made picture's of the back of Mortarion (still very instable).

Deathshroud Terminator 1:

VFErdrJ.jpg

1wzt6j7.jpg

Deathshroud Terminator 2:

05cTkCM.jpg

ZHlhV2i.jpg

Deathshroud Terminator 3:

Fb090ag.jpg

oIsXqUw.jpg

Deathshroud Terminator Group picture:

lGm1KBw.jpg

Tallyman:

abDKdHx.jpg

y9nNorU.jpg

0tK51Eh.jpg

More Morarion Picture's:

pNjqHx0.jpg

sFyx7In.jpg

QcgAEh6.jpg

N7J09Gw.jpg

UvyPHjm.jpg

Feel free to C&C as allways. Taking a small break from the Death Guard from now to get some new inspiration for more projects.

Archived