2.5k Dark Angels Ironwing

ShadowCore67

Looking for some criticism on this list. I'm not trying to win first in any tournaments or anything but I would like to give my buddies a run for their money if you know what I mean :wink: List comes out to 2499 if my math is right.

HQ:

-Legion Praetor, cataphractii terminator armor, paragon blade, grenade harness, digital lasers 180 pts

-Legion Command Squad, 3x chosen, 1x standard bearer, cataphractii terminator armor, 1x combi-stasis, 1x plasma blaster, 3x power fists, 1x chainfist, Land Raider Phobos DT 427 pts

Elite:

-Legion Terminator Squad, 3x power fists, 1x chainfist, 1x plasma blaster, 1x combi-stasis, Land Raider Phobos DT 452 pts

-Legion Veteran Tactical Squad, 10x veterans, artificer armor, combi-stasis, 2 acid heavy bolters, marksmen, Rhino DT, multi melta 285 pts

-Legion Veteran Tactical Squad, 10x veterans, artificer armor, combi-stasis, 2 acid heavy bolters, marksmen, Rhino DT, multi melta 285 pts

Troops:

-Legion Tactical Squad, artificer armor, Rhino DT, multi melta 185pts

-Legion Tactical Squad, artificer armor, Rhino DT, multi melta 185pts

Heavy Support:

-Sicaran Arcus Strike Tank, skyspear warheads, heavy bolter sponsons 240 pts

-Legion Vindicator Tank Squadron, 2x vindicator, 2x laser destroyer array 260 pts

Edited by ShadowCore67

Looks cool! Especially like the cheeky MM on all the pintles.

Only thing I'm not sure of is the Terminator squad, while no doubt they can capitalise on that Fearless bubble from the Command Squad as they dual charge something, but they don't gain any benefits from the RoW.

I'd also look to get a 3rd Vindicator to unlock the command tank and thus Tank Hunters on them.

Due to the restrictions with number of tanks vs other units, you could also take one more unit that doesn't have to be a tank - such as a Dread that will get Fear & Tank hunters ;)