A new Forge World joins the fray

So far had 3 games against crons.

Won 2 and drew the last game. Probably would have lost but my friend is an incredibly slow player so we ran out of time as our flgs wanted to close. Playing a 4 way game of 1k each this week against my necron friend, another necron player and a guy who has either t'au or deathwatch. We're using unbound lists and saying we all have 5cp each to use. Could be interesting...

Army looks great ImperialSquishiness! Echo Vel'Cona's comments, in that it's a really unique and cohesive scheme - very effective. What's next on the painting table? :)

Got 10 more skitarii, so 5 Vanguard and 5 Rangers on the go now. Also Got 5 built jazz hands priests that I picked up at a local 2nd hand shop and an Armiger that needs assembly and painting. Plus 2 Helverins on pre order. Will probably pick up renegade next month

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work Squishy, the colours really set well together. Just as well as you need a fair few troops for games :wink:

Time to start building Knights now though

It's not bad, IMO.  I've very much enjoyed assembling the Armigers in general, and the feeling I get when I see a Questoris-class standing proud after assembly is one that's difficult to match! (Though a Baneblade comes close :D)

Hard to match your forgeworlds production speed! Ace lookikhband very nice.

Productivity will be going down soon as my move goes ahead. Been in limbo for the last few months as I've been living between London and Norfolk. Once I get moved up properly and my wife joins me I doubt I'll have anywhere near as much hobby time!