A new Forge World joins the fray

Good job. As the Chinese and Japanese word for four is pronounced similarly to the word for death (it's considered an unlucky number for that reason), I think that Armiger should be decorated with lots of skulls and other symbols of Death.

Good job. As the Chinese and Japanese word for four is pronounced similarly to the word for death (it's considered an unlucky number for that reason), I think that Armiger should be decorated with lots of skulls and other symbols of Death.

That's awesome! I did not know that! Might have to now!

And some pictures from last night's game against Necrons. We just plonked everything we had with us on the table and didn't worry about points or anything. Think I was at a serious disadvantage and lost. But it was a fun game!

djJVM1K.jpg

JOWMBcF.jpg

yNC7QZ5.jpg

lXEqtYC.jpg

TSmXaqO.jpg

Indeed, that's a glorious testament to the Omnissiah's might! One almost wonders if you intentionally sought out a snow-bound table, as the contrast with your bold scheme is strikingly lovely! :D

Thanks! We saw someone using it the other week, so fancied giving it a go. Not good for dice rolling, but I will be building a frame similar to this for myself so that I can put a battlemat in it

Thanks! We saw someone using it the other week, so fancied giving it a go. Not good for dice rolling, but I will be building a frame similar to this for myself so that I can put a battlemat in it

Indeed, we have a similar one at the FLGS and I'd definitely rate it on the "poor" end of getting legit dice rolls.  Definitely looks pretty though! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Slow going on the Castellan.

This is the done pile.

uJVIOxi.jpg

And I'm working on the guns at the moment. Will finish those tonight.

ipSSFC6.jpg

Next up is probably the torso. Then I can get the rest of the wiring soldered together. That and most of what I've done so far fits onto the torso frame