A new Forge World joins the fray

• 3 weeks later...

There are some used, but I'm in the process of sorting out a house coat of arms and going to print that onto transfer paper. I'm not a good enough painter to freehand it

What you have thus far is exemplary!  I'm very much in love with that paint scheme (I may steal a variation for my own Knightly House) and I look forward to seeing what direction you take with the coat of arms :)

Such well painted models are looked upon with approval from the dice gods - a well earned victory ;) Excellent work on the Baron, his pose works very well even more with the glowing lights :D

Thanks. My aim with both of these forces is that models don't meet the table until they are painted. I still have the rest of the baron's weapons to paint, but Sir Luka's weaponry is also compatible with him.

Looks great. I also like the Flayed One conversions. I was wondering if doing that and then replacing the scissor hands with Chordclaws would work, but I don't collect Necrons so the thought never really gained much traction.

Great pics! What was the result of this game?

Crushing victory for the forces of the Omnissiah. I lost 6 vanguard and 3 electropriests total. In return I wrecked a big pylon, 2 baby pylons, Doomsday ark, annihilation barge, 40 warriors, 20 flayed ones, 10 immortals, 5 pariah, 6 destroyers, 6 scarab bases, 3 wraiths, destroyer Lord, Lord, 2 Crypteks, Overlord and deceiver.

Edited by ImperialSquishiness

Playing a game against Necrons again on Thursday. Anticipating 3 max units of destroyers, wraiths and possibly the big pylon.

My list will be run as House Raven:

Baron Julian in his Castellan, Ion Bulwark Warlord

Baron Douglas as a Gallant, Ironstorm pod, Paying for Landstrider, giving him Banner Inviolate for reroll 1s in combat

Sir Luka as a Crusader, RFBC and Icarus cannons, Paying for Endless Fury

2 Warglaives

2 Helverins.

I usually run the Gallant and Warglaives as Krast for extra choppy, but figure I'll run a single house.

Tempted to change things up and go Taranis for extra trollability.