Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Death Watch project PLOG

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

robofish7591

robofish7591

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 655 posts

The storm shields look really good, just not sure how effective such a squad would be on the table.

A couple bolter/shield guys would be a good option in a squad that has a couple frag cannons in it to tank high AP wounds for the squad.

I will second this, the amount of times having a storm shield in the squad has saved them from over charged plasma or something has been more often than not.  Stormshield and bolter is probably one of my favorite configurations a killteam member can take.

Robo's Anviliarium - My Iron Hands WIP thread

gallery_84735_14657_15725.jpg

Theduke08

Theduke08

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 515 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, Space Wolves

I finished the first squad.  Here are some bad pictures of them.....

40163904075_436737e40d_z.jpg

40163904495_493005253d_z.jpg

40163904645_112d51001e_z.jpg

• Azaiel, Prot, war009 and 3 others like this

Duke Danse Macabre

Duke Danse Macabre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,078 posts
Tank looks great mate, love the dusty weathering.
I always want to do it but never can manage it.
Squad looks great as well.

"In all my years of Study and Contemplation on the Imperial Truth, as close as I can figure out, it has something to do with Being on Fire."

Direct Quote from Chief Scribe Sweideger Steiger, Shortly before being burned to death by Sister Superior Larisa for Crimes of Heresy

ONDIG

ONDIG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 153 posts
Not bad w/the dbl.SS to get the squad into close combat w/ powerswords +xenophase blade.the veteran upgrade w/ the scabbard..Nice touch!

war009

war009

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,709 posts
  • Faction: Raptors Chapter

nice

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,509 posts
  • Faction: Dark Eldar

Great work!  The gold details combined with the grimy weathering definitely set an excellent tone for this Kill Team :)

Commorites working with Craftworlders is like Autobots working with Decepticons.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users