Soulhunter's Blood Angels Third Company

Hello there fellow frater :biggrin.:

After much contemplating, i`ve finally decided to create a thread for my slow collection of what I imagine the Third Company to look at many years after the Devastation of Baal and the subsequent wars afterwards :smile.: Now I will say straight away that I am a very slow hobbyist so this thread might not be updated as regularly as I would like but better that than nothing at all :tongue.: Here is the start of my growing collection :happy.:

//imgur.com/N1ddNyC

//imgur.com/6cNqRss

//imgur.com/7MPdjcy

//imgur.com/IMVZSKR

Hopefully in the next few days I`ll be adding some troops to this little force so any advice/opinion on possible conversions or paint jobs would be much appreciated :smile.:

Edited by Soulhunter1995

@Xenith I`ll definitely give that a look this evening :) I was pulling my hair out last night trying to get it to work so I`ll see then :happy.: Many thanks to you and Jolemai for the comments, I`ve got a chaplain in the works as well using the interrogator chaplain for the Dark Angels :biggrin.:

• 3 weeks later...

*Blows dust away* Well after a few weeks of hectic work, life and a warhammer 40k tournie I`ve finally had chance to build a few more bits for this thread :)

gallery_105195_14304_112495.jpg

gallery_105195_14304_124156.jpg

I must say as these are the first Primaris I`ve actually built I`m really starting to like the look of them, which is handy given the amount of them I will hopefully be building :sweat: Hopefully this week I`ll be able to get some more guys built so any comments or advice as always are appreciated :biggrin.:

Very keen to see more primaris bodies with mk7 heads, I haven't pulled the trigger on mind mine yet as I'm unsure whether to go with mk7 or mkX heads.

I'll second that Xenith.

I am also not exactly the quickest of builders/painters, still got a backlog of vehicles and DC to finish off (and that isn't even mentioning my Terminator addiction), so looking forward to seeing how your Primaris work out Soulhunter.

Edited by Xhris the Unpronounceable

@Xenith, Well I`d definitely love to see your conversions of those that`s for sure :)

Speaking of auxiliary grenade launchers, here's the two that i finished this evening :happy.:

gallery_105195_14304_239909.jpg

gallery_105195_14304_447901.jpg

As you can see after the discussion of different heads I decided to use a Mark III Helm for the first one :biggrin.: So any further conversion advice or thoughts would be much appreciated :sweat: