Captain In Gravis Armour

Delta.Skies

Can deathwatch take him, Im not too sure. I hastily bought the bits without thinking what I could do with him ( in honesty thought it was a dope model so i grabbed it ) Just wanna see can i tie him anywhere in the list.

Nope. We can take his boltstorm gauntlet though!

Where is this stated at

Sorry, I was poking fun at Chapter Approved. The joke is that CA lists boltstorm gauntlet under Deathwatch, but nothing can take it (since we can't take Captain in Gravis Armour). I guess someone can argue it's now under our general wargear list since it's listed, but you'd have to be pretty shameless to say that :tongue.: 

If you meant the Captain in general, then, AFAIK, nothing says we can take him so we can't.

If you go on GWs site and click any Primaris units page. Under the pictures you'll see a "Downloads" tab. There you'll see a .PDF of the listings of what Primaris units Deathwatch/Blood Angles/Space Wolves/Dark Angles can take. Unfortunately the Captain in Gravis doesn't appear in the list so I would assume we can't take him.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Marines-Primaris-Intercessors

Yes in realizing that now. I'm sure I cab get by with saying consider this regular armor and not gravis armor. But then it turned into something more as like what am I going to do with his boltstorm gauntlet. I don't even really know if the arms are geometrically the same size when it comes to a gravis armor arm and a regular arm. (Waiting for the bitz to get here #noboxsets) to see if I can switch em out