In the grim darkness of the far future... [Controversial]

And yet you've yet to distinguish how this is different in any way from what any other character is written as in any other series.

That's because I've learned something about this board quite a while ago: Putting actual effort towards negative critique of things that are praised on this board is a waste of time.

It's really not that hard: There are certain opinions that are firmly entrenched here. People are already convinced that I have bizarre vendetta against ADB. Spending a day writing an elaborate response that will get dismissed flat out regardless of what arguments I will make strikes me as counter-productive. So really, what would be the point? I can spend my limited amount of free time on something more productive.

As far as I am concerned, there is nothing worth discussing here regarding the subject. It was stupid of me to think otherwise.

all boards have a culture, i suppose. but i don't know if "resistant to constructive critique" is one i'd level at b & c

in an effort to avoid quoting a wall of text and being lazy on my part with the editing, this snippet from adb

Daemon Primarchs are the Genie in Aladdin: "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER... itty bitty living space." It comes with huge drawbacks-- That's why it's a tragedy, it's why their stories are deceptions and tragedies. By the time they realise what they've walked into, it's too late. It's why Chaos needs mortal champions

are there any examples from the setting of the daemon primarchs "realising" the above? or are they mostly still deluded/deluding themselves as far as we know?

Magnus knows what he is and the consequences of his actions

But he realizes that he never had a say in his life to begin with, being a puppet of Tzeentch since 'birth'

The only reason he leaves the Warp and fights the Imperium is out of vengeance

This isn't Age of Sigmar or Warcraft in which somebody can redeem themselves once they are corrupted

in an effort to avoid quoting a wall of text and being lazy on my part with the editing, this snippet from adb

Daemon Primarchs are the Genie in Aladdin: "PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER... itty bitty living space." It comes with huge drawbacks-- That's why it's a tragedy, it's why their stories are deceptions and tragedies. By the time they realise what they've walked into, it's too late. It's why Chaos needs mortal champions

are there any examples from the setting of the daemon primarchs "realising" the above? or are they mostly still deluded/deluding themselves as far as we know?