:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Most EXCELLENT work brother:yes:

Appreciate it!

Who and/or what is that figure? "Trippy", "viewed on brown acid", just don't seem to cut it?

Just wild.

Like Noctus said, it's the Pariah. He'll be making a more finished appearance sooner rather than later if I'm honest. 

That's the Pariah from Kingdom Death: Monster, the best board game on the market, if I'm honest.

Aye. Thanks for answering for me!

Well done.

Appreciate it!

Great job on the Chaplain . Barcelonea .

Thanks again brother! Right country wrong city though!

Chaplain looks cracking.

Thanks brother! Glad you liked him!

"The Lion of Talassar"

42163499821_23537cc113_z.jpg

[sebastus Ixion during pre-battle Oaths of Moment]

42117222332_4bc30a62b4_z.jpg

[Leader of Strike Force Alpha, wields relic lightning claws]

Chaplain looks cracking.

Thank you brother! Very happy with him!

Dang it !!!! :biggrin.:  Atletico or  Sevilla .

Incorrect again! Keep trying brother!

Oh man that chaplain is fantastic!

Thank you! 

I just want to thank everyone who comments on here! Likes are great but reading comments makes my day!

Wow, really efective use of parts building the Lion, Phoenix Guard torso with Huron's claws, is that?

I think the claws might actually be from tyberios? The torso is definitely Phoenix guard though!

Pearson has it right! They're Huron's claw, but i did some chopping and with the donation of a cataphractii thumb we had paragon claws. I almost went with Tyberos actually, but loved the lion head of Huron!

So I realized fir being the WIP forum, I sure don't post much WIP! So here's a bit of WIP of some of the models I'm working on.

41282345875_ec8fb24710_z.jpg

28310706708_2ff3603b8d_z.jpg

So on this one, obviously he has the studded pad, so I won't be able to do the gladius freehand. I was thinking about doing it on the power fist but I'm worried there may be too much on one side of the model. Opinions?

41462601964_7e8f09ccb0_z.jpg

Great job !!! Last one Athletic Bilbao.:biggrin.: or Athletico Madrid .

Negative hahah. I'll send you a PM sometime this weekend anyways for playing along !

Girona FC?

Great work, as per usual. Any chances of you joining the ETL Space Marines (40k) team with your lot? Even a small, single-unit vow could go a long way to helping us. :tu:

Nah. Should join the AOD, you get to use all your cool toys! (More than once at any rate) Plus we have all the various commodities that one desires (I hear the loyalists like cookies, but the traitors have milk to go with it too)

Excellent read through your log! Love the setting and narrative with great minis to boot!

And that Lion of Talassar is phenomenal. I love the use of the Phoenix Guard body and Huron's bits. I especially like the curves of the top of his terminator armor sloping down onto the winger shoulders. That is such a rad look!

Girona FC?

Great work, as per usual. Any chances of you joining the ETL Space Marines (40k) team with your lot? Even a small, single-unit vow could go a long way to helping us. :thumbsup:

Negative my friend. It's a second division side. 

And no, I'm probably gonna run with AoD this year. Sorry brother. Thanks though Dos, loving your stuff as well. Very crisp.

Girona FC?

Great work, as per usual. Any chances of you joining the ETL Space Marines (40k) team with your lot? Even a small, single-unit vow could go a long way to helping us. :thumbsup:

Nah. Should join the AOD, you get to use all your cool toys! (More than once at any rate) Plus we have all the various commodities that one desires (I hear the loyalists like cookies, but the traitors have milk to go with it too)

Yeah, that's probably why I'm gonna go with AoD, thanks for the compliment. 

Excellent read through your log! Love the setting and narrative with great minis to boot!

And that Lion of Talassar is phenomenal. I love the use of the Phoenix Guard body and Huron's bits. I especially like the curves of the top of his terminator armor sloping down onto the winger shoulders. That is such a rad look!

Thank you! I've been working to fit the setting post Calth.

Thanks! Hey came out so much better than I imagined he would. All the parts just fit and I love the sense of presence he conveys. 

So, I've expanded the motor pool a bit. Working on the Arcus for ETL. I'm thinking of doing the split scheme, but the panel in the front will maintian the legion colors. Do y'all think that would look ok? Also looking for a name for two spartans and the arcus, so toss out some options if you'd like(though I reserve the right to not use any of them).

Open to suggestions here, so lay them on me. 

41503739714_270ebc5213_z.jpg

41503740124_2875732e46_z.jpg

CF Reus Deportiu or I'll eat my boltgun.

Zebulon has it unfortunately for you. However, every tilt shield and heraldry will be football clubs

That’s Valladolid, is it not?!

Well done! Not a perfect recreation but I'm glad you pulled it off! So model or $ 5 dollars brother? 

Damn, it probably is. I was convinced those were black stripes.

Yeah, pictures weren't super clear, so sorry about that. I lived in Valladolid for about 6 months so I hold the team near and dear to my heart. Plus they're super close to promotion again which would be amazing for the club. 

Cheers Vazzy, I think I’ll go for the model option if you don’t mind? :)

I don’t know how much say I get in this, but personal heraldry relating to SD Compostela would be awesome...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SD_Compostela#/media/File%3ASD_Compostela_logo.svg

Edited by Zebulon

"I have doubt. Doubt in the Imperium. Doubt in the Primarch. But most of all,doubt in myself. I didn't see the attack at Calth, just like I didn't see the attack in the catacombs. I failed, and my brothers have suffered for it. The mantle of leadership weighs heavy upon my shoulders, and I fear I will collapse under it."

-Sebastus Ixion

"Ruminations on Betrayal"

41549149014_6cca8ecea8_z.jpg

28397197048_19cb223553_z.jpg

42223902092_c7e766489c_z.jpg

42270360941_4c0b82719c_z.jpg

Obviously WIP, and I'll be redoing the belt tiltshield because it looks like :cuss imo. Lay on the critiques my dudes!

Edited by Vazzy