=][= B&Z 2018 - Blood Angels FA Stratagem =][=

Jolemai

gallery_62972_10568_56641.jpg

gallery_62972_10568_2673.jpg Fast Attack Stratagem

Welcome to the Blood Angels Fast Attack stratagem! You have one week to vow, build, and complete more points than the Black Templars.

A vow is made by posting in this thread with a starting photo and using the following template:

I [insert name here] rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build [insert units here] for a combined total of [insert PL here] on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the [blood Angels/Black Templars Faction], whilst failure is not an option...

To complete a vow, state it as being complete and post a photo showing the completed build and undercoat applied.

For the full set of rules, please check your Faction's event thread.

Blood Angels - Current points total

• 97 points

Blood Angels - Roll of Honour

The following list details all the participants and the points acquired:

• Arkaniss - RAS X2 (jump packs) - 12 PL - 12 points awarded*
  • Majkhel - RAS (jump packs) - 11 PL - 11 points awarded
  • Mcrat - Inceptors - 10 PL - 10 points awarded
  • Paladin777 - Inceptors x2 - 20 PL - 20 points awarded
  • RelentlessPursuit - Inceptors - 10 PL - 10 points awarded
  • RelentlessPursuit - Inceptors - 10 PL - 10 points awarded
  • Spagunk - Inceptors - 10 PL - 10 points awarded
  • Thoridon - Inceptors - 10 PL - 10 points awarded

I Paladin777 rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build two units of 3 inceptors for a combined total of 20 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

med_gallery_95687_14231_825716.jpeg

I Paladin777 rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build two units of 3 inceptors for a combined total of 20 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

med_gallery_95687_14231_825716.jpeg

First on the board, all the best :tu:

10 PL each, really???

Damn that it a lot of plastic sprue for 6 minis... 

I Mcrat rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 1 unit of 3 inceptors for a combined total of 10 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

WSyTwvd.jpg

Yep that's the one. I don't think I'll be able to carve the shoulder pads off these guys either, so will have to explore other options to style them up as BA.

I Majkhel rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 1 squad of 10 Assault Marines for a combined total of 11 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa356/40000gnomes/P1030110.jpg

I only got one sprue of 5 (that's 6 PL with JP) and enough parts to combine only 5 addional bodies (+4+1PL for a total of 11= 5+1+4+1). As I'm also out of magnets and bits for a moment, there would be nothing fancy - simple red marines.
Nevertheless,
FOR SANGUINIUS!!

I have a terrible lack of Fast Attack items I wanted to put together. I have 3 inceptors so that's not going to do much for us.

Sitting FA out but keep the pressure going!

Actually 3 Inceptors does a lot. That's 10 super easy PL. More than any other FA unit gives for way less work than any other FA unit.

I have a terrible lack of Fast Attack items I wanted to put together. I have 3 inceptors so that's not going to do much for us.

Sitting FA out but keep the pressure going!

Actually 3 Inceptors does a lot. That's 10 super easy PL. More than any other FA unit gives for way less work than any other FA unit.

Totally, especially if you BA them all up a bit!

I Mcrat rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 1 unit of 3 inceptors for a combined total of 10 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

WSyTwvd.jpg

Acknowledged and all the best :thumbsup:

I Majkhel rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 1 squad of 10 Assault Marines for a combined total of 11 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

I only got one sprue of 5 (that's 6 PL with JP) and enough parts to combine only 5 addional bodies (+4+1PL for a total of 11= 5+1+4+1). As I'm also out of magnets and bits for a moment, there would be nothing fancy - simple red marines.

Nevertheless,

FOR SANGUINIUS!!

Nice to see something that's not Inceptors :wink: vow logged.

I Relentlesspursuit rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 1 unit of 3 inceptors for a total of 10 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

x6gLyaV.png?1

Yep, definitely the popular choice it seems. Can't think why  :ermm:

Vow logged :tu:

Nevertheless,

FOR SANGUINIUS!!

Nice to see something that's not Interceptors :wink: vow logged.

Geez Jolemai, those are Inceptors. Interceptors are the Space Marine flyers and the Grey Knight Fast Attack guys. :P

Archived