Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kabalite Trueborn Kill Teams

Shadow War: Armageddon Shadow War: 40K Dark Eldar Drukhari Kabalite Trueborn

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Ioldanach

Ioldanach

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 261 posts
In my efforts to expand the kill team options available to Aeldari players, I've developed a new kill team list for Dark Eldar players - Kabalite Trueborn. Many Dark Eldar players don't have Wyches, but these players most likely have Kabalites, so this gives such players a way to play SWA with their existing units.

You can see the rules here.

This is just my first stab at the rules and I hope to refine it with playtesting and feedback.
gallery_44777_13283_2065.pnggallery_26_4045_762.png
Eldar Corsairs: SWA Kill Team List | SWA Kill Team Miniatures WIP | Homegrown SWA Kill Team Rules
Craftworld Eldar: (Homegrown SWA Kill Team Rules) Black Guardians | Howling Banshees | Striking Scorpions
Dark Eldar: (Homegrown SWA Kill Team Rules) Kabalite Trueborn
Inquisition: Ordos (Homegrown SWA Kill Team Rules)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shadow War: Armageddon, Shadow War: 40K, Dark Eldar, Drukhari, Kabalite Trueborn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users