Zee Kriegenspigen (update 3-21)

Looking good! I like the heavy stubbers, I wish regular guard could take heavy stubbers... I want more machine guns in my army! :tongue.:

Well, in this case they are hot shot volley guns, but yes, I love the twin heavy stubbers from a rules perspective and they look really wicked. If non-Krieg guard could take them, I would definitely invest in a squad or two.

Anyway, totally lied about leaving well enough alone, did a bit of texture work around the skulls to make them less samey and stuck on. NOW I'm done. :whistling:

gallery_95549_14329_165640.jpg

Up next, Engineers:

gallery_95549_14329_47220.jpg

Edited by Withershadow

So good news, I contracted a guy to help me base paint the bulk of my remaining Krieg, which will leave me with the gradients, details, bases, and clean up work only. Should make progress in a hurry!

In the meantime, this drill is a really fun model.

gallery_95549_14329_191258.jpg

gallery_95549_14329_221686.jpg

This particular Platoon Commander (I use them as Company Commanders) is my favorite. This particular Kriegsman must have developed diabetes, because FW sent him to me missing a leg below the right knee. :P While they replaced it with another (actually just sent me an entire command squad), I didn't want to let the model go to waste, so I made him a peg leg. Still working on the base, trying to figure out if I should leave the Myrmidon shoulder pad in place, or use it as a base for building up the earth texture.