Some highlights of the past two games,
My list in general
outrider, battalion and auxiliary
3x 5 battle sisters with 3 storm bolters
Celestine + 2 gemini
8 seraphim with plasma power sword and 2x2 inferno.
2x5 dominion 4 melta and 1 inferno pistol
2x5 retributors one with 4x heavy flamer and one with 4xheavy bolter
2 repressors and one immolator
and finally Inquisitor Greyfax.
(from, today I purged thread)
Faced Aeldari craftworld of Ulthwé. Tabling the filthy xenos by turn 5.
Maelstorm - Tactical gambit
5x seer council
7x Warp spiders
10x Striking scorpions
Karandras the phoenix lord of the Striking scorpions
2x10 guardian units
Wave serpent with 5x dire avengers
2 wraith lords
roughly 85-90% of my entire force
Points to note. Seraphim turn one jump to Eldrad's face melted him. Celestine proceeded to mop the entire enemy table edge by herself. killing, 2 guardian teams, wraith lord(seraphim helped), warlocks and a squad of warpspiders.
Second game was against Tau and the sept was sha'ca or something. I apologize for remembering tau names badly
Enemy surrendered at the end of turn 3, as he had only 1 hammerhead left.
General enemy list
1 suit commander (warlord)
3 characters of who were basically markerlight spammers.
3x10 fire warriors
2x6 pathfinders (all had one ion blaster/cannon)
8x stealth suits
Deep striking gun/Shield drone group
Riptide XV something something (in picture)
Sun shark bomber
and finally a single Hammerhead with some sort of Ion Cannon
(we used the secret objectives)
Opponent managed to seize, scary first turn, but failed to score a single kill due to my placement of repressor who blocked most of the squishy infantry and ended with only 3 wounds left.
- Surprisingly Celestine did not do that much, put some wounds on the commander and killed one character. (Shield drones are annoying!)
- Greyfax managed to terrify the commander turn one, to prevent overwatch. Finished off a unit of fire warriors. Smited suit commander to death and bolterized an another foot commander.
- Flamers are soo good, heavy flamer team wiped the floor against the stealth suit unit and torched another fire warrior team.
- Unsurprisingly meltas did good, they melted riptide and the bomber.
Things to note of both games:
- Meltas are really good, doubly so in repressors, I think I might have to get more of repressors, as I am only stuck to two now.
- Heavy flamer retributors are performing really well. they are pretty hilarious to use.
- Seraphim and Celestine are doing well for the price.
- Heavy bolter retributor team did not do much on either match as they were being blasted from turn one. Resulting in me spending faith to keep them alive. Still worth I believe, since they soak lot of rounds, as they got 2+ save in cover.
- Kinda liking the stormbolter battle sister squads. small compact and they throw some dice at the enemy. Now I need to get 15 storm bolters from somewhere!
Speaking comes by nature, silence by understanding.