Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New 40k Vodcast: Coda Speaks, A vodcast about 'Your Dudes'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

Chiwie

Chiwie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts
Hey chaps. I've decided to try my hand at doing a vodcast about people's cool homebrews.

You can find it here:

https://youtu.be/HOylqg7Ljj0

It's called Coda Speaks, a Vodcast about 'Your Dudes'. In other words all the cool fanmade forces out there in the world of 40k. If you want to be interviewed on the show, do the following:

Email: coda.speaks@gmail.com with:
Your general Location
1~2 Paragraphs Of Info
Link to Army Pictures
Please have a working Mic and time to have a chat.

Anyway I hope people on here enjoy it. The fanmade stuff coming out of here was a definite inspiration for the vodcast!

uLIJCPF.png

Bryan Blaire

Bryan Blaire

++ EXPLORATOR BIOLOGIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 8,014 posts
Will you be following up with posts here when/if you interview any B&C members about their DiYs? It would be interesting to follow the members here that are interviewed.
My DA Successor Chapter DIY - Stoneburners: Index Astartes Stoneburners; Images: Stoneburners WiP - DA Forum
Completed Squads: Stoneburners - Hall of Honor Forum
Drakeslayers, Bellicose Monster Hunters of the Fang: Drakeslayers - Space Wolves Forum
Other Material Here (Angels on both sides of the Long War): PCA WiP Forum
gallery_59244_7045_11084.jpggallery_59244_7045_3768.jpggallery_59244_7045_10256.jpg

Wargamer

Wargamer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,155 posts

Okay, I'll bite. e-mail sent. ;)

"Taekar!" - Supernovan motto, battle cry, insult and general-purpose word.

gallery_48988_11572_4635.png gallery_77459_13226_2824.png

Chiwie

Chiwie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts

Will you be following up with posts here when/if you interview any B&C members about their DiYs? It would be interesting to follow the members here that are interviewed.

For sure! Half the reason I want to do this is to get people's homebrews exposed for everyone to enjoy.  

Okay, I'll bite. e-mail sent. msn-wink.gif

Cheers, I'll have a gander after my shift tonight.

uLIJCPF.png

Claws and Effect

Claws and Effect

++ ANGARUS ARANEA ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,448 posts
Might do this at some point. But I have to get my homebrew project rolling first.

Doctor Perils

Doctor Perils

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,043 posts

This is an interesting prospect :) If I may make a suggestion, I'd post in the Liber forum, as some homebrewers mostly hang out there (as it is our section :P )

http://www.bolterand.../278-the-liber/

The Liber Cluster project is just starting up again, so it may be perfect timing to get started - I'd recommend sending Conn Eremon a PM if that could be of interest to you :)

sml_gallery_29004_12090_3983.pnggallery_77459_13226_2824.png The War Wolves - Previously known as Lord Thørn

Chiwie

Chiwie

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 120 posts

This is an interesting prospect smile.png If I may make a suggestion, I'd post in the Liber forum, as some homebrewers mostly hang out there (as it is our section tongue.png )
http://www.bolterand.../278-the-liber/
The Liber Cluster project is just starting up again, so it may be perfect timing to get started - I'd recommend sending Conn Eremon a PM if that could be of interest to you smile.png

Cheers and will do!

Might do this at some point. But I have to get my homebrew project rolling first.

Can't wait to see what you come up with. Once you get a few units and some background going drop me an email. smile.png

uLIJCPF.png