=][= B&Z 2018 - Blood Angels HS Stratagem =][=

Jolemai

gallery_62972_10568_56641.jpg

gallery_62972_10568_1804.jpg Heavy Support Stratagem

Welcome to the Blood Angels Heavy Support stratagem! You have one week to vow, build, and complete more points than the Black Templars.

A vow is made by posting in this thread with a starting photo and using the following template:

I [insert name here] rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build [insert units here] for a combined total of [insert PL here] on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the [blood Angels/Black Templars Faction], whilst failure is not an option...

To complete a vow, state it as being complete and post a photo showing the completed build and undercoat applied.

For the full set of rules, please check your Faction's event thread.

Blood Angels - Current points total

• 48 points

Blood Angels - Roll of Honour

The following list details all the participants and the points acquired:

• Kaese - Hellblasters - 8 PL - 8 points awarded
  • Majkhel - Devastators - 8 PL - 8 points awarded
  • Mcrat - Hellblasters - 8 PL
  • Spagunk - Hellblasters x3 - 24 PL - 24 points awarded
  • Zebulon - Baal Predator - 8 PL - 8 points awarded

I, Zebulon rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build a Baal Predator for a combined total of 8PL on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

gallery_61569_14238_147260.jpeg

Edited to add pic.

Lovely! A dakka Baal?

I will build both turret weapons so that they can be swapped over.

Rule of cool though makes me want flames everywhere, shame about the lack of range on those though...

Or the ''assault" type, yes.

Yes. I will have flamestorm and heavy flamers as the primary build, basically. But have the option to put the assault cannon instead. If I don’t glue the sponsons I guess I could have the full dakka option, but I think for this event we have to glue or magnetise, and I don’t have time this week to source magnets and try using them for the first time. Weak glue it is therefore!

I, Zebulon rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build a Baal Predator for a combined total of 8PL on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

gallery_61569_14238_147260.jpeg

Edited to add pic.

Vow added! All the best :tu:

Updated to here

Not a whole lot of traction. Best help this out.

I spagunk rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 3 five man hellblaster squads for a combined total of 24 PL pts on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

gallery_40907_9492_242349.jpg

Now that's something Spagunk! :ohmy.:

Adding my brick to the wall:
I Majkhel rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build one 5-man devastator squad for a combined total of 8PL on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

med_gallery_105306_14251_4014.jpg

I Mcrat rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build a 5 man squad of Hellblasters for a combined total of 8 PL on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

hJZhMt1.jpg

Vow Complete - I hope you will accept. It does arguably need or at least deserve a little more work but I am certain that I won’t have any time before next Tuesday to do so.

Pics:

med_gallery_61569_14238_198031.jpeg

med_gallery_61569_14238_158119.jpeg

The week has been busy so far, but I should have more time towards weekend. So I can’t think of any reason why I shouldn’t make a wov when I have some miniatures unassembled.

I Kaese rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build a 5 man squad of Hellblasters for a combined total of 8 PL on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option..

gallery_104948_14179_32238.jpg

EDIT: Photo added

Vow completed:

med_gallery_105306_14251_205916.jpg

Sergeant, 2 HB, 2 HP, DA familiar as an Armorium Cherub (doesn't he/she looks better in red? :biggrin.: )
Only sergeant got more attention with bolter and head from the Sternguard, pauldron and devotional blood drop from the BA Upgrade sprue. Also Signum is reposotioned to face the direction of the head. Both arms are magnetized.

I would still like to assemble 2 more las-canons and Grav-canons so it's possible that another vow will follow :smile.:

Right gents, I am keeping tabs on this but I'm a tad busy this weekend... Keep up the good work all, there's still better bragging rights and signature content to earn :)

Thread up to date and there are just under 25 and a half hours remaining.

Please note that as the clocks changed in the EU, this ends at 2259 UTC (1559 PDT, 1659 CDT, 1859 EDT, 2359 BST., (27/03/18) 0059 CEST, 0659 AWST, 0829 ACST, 0859 AEST)

Not a whole lot of traction. Best help this out.

I spagunk rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build 3 five man hellblaster squads for a combined total of 24 PL pts on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option...

gallery_40907_9492_242349.jpg

Vow Complete:

gallery_40907_9492_52925.jpg

gallery_40907_9492_443317.jpg

gallery_40907_9492_789676.jpg

gallery_40907_9492_89447.jpg

The week has been busy so far, but I should have more time towards weekend. So I can’t think of any reason why I shouldn’t make a wov when I have some miniatures unassembled.

I Kaese rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build a 5 man squad of Hellblasters for a combined total of 8 PL on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Blood Angels, whilst failure is not an option..

gallery_104948_14179_32238.jpg

EDIT: Photo added

Wov completed!

Had to take the picture right after I sprayed the models, as I have some other stuff that will keep me occupied rest of the evening..

gallery_104948_14179_327685.jpg

Shiny!

Just need Mcrat to check in now and that's another 100 % completion rate :happy.:

:sad.: Unfortunately I'm going to ruin it for the team. Sorry!

I was too busy over the weekend to get stuff done, and then I was supposed to be working from home today so I was going to finish off - but those plans got changed last minute as well.

Shiny!

Just need Mcrat to check in now and that's another 100 % completion rate :happy.:

:sad.: Unfortunately I'm going to ruin it for the team. Sorry!

I was too busy over the weekend to get stuff done, and then I was supposed to be working from home today so I was going to finish off - but those plans got changed last minute as well.

Don't worry about it, it happens :)

Archived