++Blood & Zeal 2018 - HS Strategem++

Acebaur

gallery_62972_10568_56641.jpg

gallery_62972_10568_1804.jpg Heavy Support Stratagem

Welcome to the Black Templars Heavy Support stratagem! You have one week to vow, build, and complete more points than the Blood Angels

A vow is made by posting in this thread with a starting photo and using the following template:

I [insert name here] rise to the Heavy Support challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build [insert units here] for a combined total of [insert PL here] on or before 2259 UTC March 26th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the [black Templars Faction], whilst failure is not an option...

To complete a vow, state it as being complete and post a photo showing the completed build and undercoat applied.

For the full set of rules, please check your Faction's event thread.

Black Templars - Current points total

• 0 points

Black Templar - Roll of Honour

The following list details all the participants and the points acquired:

• TBC

So in a last minute effort I have an entry. I didn't enter earlier for fear of failing in my vow due to circumstances out of my control.

I Brother Curses rise to the Fast Attack challenge of Blood & Zeal and vow to build two predator tanks for a combined total of 18 PL on or before 2359 UTC March 19th, 2018. Success will bring honour to the Black Templars Faction, whilst failure is not an option...

9EEl76b.jpg

fZbUlRk.jpg

And I have indeed completed the challenge!

lniMDDx.jpg

Archived