Glamour of Tzeentch or Weaver of Fates

Raven1

Wondering what you all think is the better power on say a unit Tzaangors is if you could only choose one. Anyone good at math that can hammer it out would be appreciated as well, or just general comments.

Weaver of fate is a universal +25% defensive boost. Glamour of Tzeentch depends on the ennemy BS. The lower the initial BS, the better it gets.

For example :

Glamour reduces Ork BS by 50% (ie : it's a +50% defensive boost for your Tzaangors)

Glamour reduces Guard / Tau BS by 33.33%.

Glamour reduces Custodes BS by 20%.

However, Glamour does nothing for auto-hitting weapons. Weaver is also easier to cast (WC6 vs WC7). I think taking both is mandatory anyway.

50% of the time it works every time! Buy now! Haha

Still a great power though.

Don't choose; always try and combine Glamour and Weaver to make the most of 'the sum of its parts being greater than the whole'...

I think this is quite a tenet for our Legion reallly.

Edited by Re'Koleq't

50% of the time it works every time! Buy now! Haha

Still a great power though.

Don't choose; always try and combine Glamour and Weaver to make the most of 'the sum of its parts being greater than the whole'...

I think this is quite a tenet for our Legion reallly.

I couldn't agree more! I think the sons really more then any other can take something "meh" and make it "great", its probably why my daemon engines (defiler and forge fiend) put in so much work, take something decent and buff it into the stratosphere, take an already great unit and make it ludicrously effective at its job.

Much easier to argue for anything in our codex once you see the plethora of options we have across the board for them, easy access spells, strategems, and the RR1's aura. 

I usually run them with a Tzaangor Shaman and demon prince. I like putting warp time and diabolic strength powers on the demon prince. I want to ensure that charge for when the Tzaangors come down. I might switch the claws out for the sword next game and drop diabolic strength

Termie Sorcerer with familiar can drop in for the tzaangor warp time fun. It's a little risky for the sorcerer if no back up around but better odds of casting the crucial power.

Unless you make you DP the warlord for the +1 cast, but I prefer Ahri and that's another topic.