Gederas' Forge - Resurrection! 40k World Eaters & 30k Ultramarines (Pg 35)

Gederas

Nice work, the eyes really pop against the rest of the scheme :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! I was really quite pleased with the result too. And it's such a simple one to boot (Corax White on the lens, leaving the Nuln Oil covered Leadbelcher in the recesses, with Talassar Blue over it) that I can easily replicate it across the entire army.

Edit: The LE Praetor I'm using for my Siegebreaker (in Cataphractii Terminator Armour) came in last night

o5u7ryz.jpg

There was next to no flaws on the model, there was only one major mold slip.... So OF COURSE it was on the segmented armour on the back of his leg :wallbash: There was some air bubbles on his thunder hammer too, but that's easily fixed.

Also, managed to remove the Combi-Volkite from him to replace with either a Combi-Plasma or Combi-Melta (he's there to bring down buildings and vehicles, no anti-infantry combi-weapon!) safely, so now I can use it for.... other things (maybe casting it since that's the only cobi-volkite weapon iirc?)

Edited by Gederas

I like the pose, looking good so far!

Thanks! The pose is just as the model comes, but it is a nice pose, I do agree :lol:

Bit of a diversion from the Iron Warriors, but I've finally gotten my Night Lords Plague Marines based properly:

WCraOIH.jpg

Forge World order arrived!
AQNjoZP.jpg

Everything is sitting in it's soak now.

You're getting better and better with those hazard stripes Gederas! :smile.:
Only the guy behind the sergeant (the one with mostly reddish base) seems to have too thin black stripes.
Overall good job!

Thanks! And yeah, they're a bit thin. I will probably go back and touch them up.

Some good looking hazard stripes

Thank you!

Great choice on the head, I went for that one too! It really suits the look of his armour.

I think it was you and k0nahrik who inspired me to do that actually :laugh.: Thanks!

Just goes to show how big a primarch is if a dreadnought helmet looks about the right size. Great choice

Yeah, or how small the Dreadnought heads are :laugh.:

That model looks super cool, love the pose!

Which, Perturabo? He comes like that :laugh.: If the Conemptor, than you!

Hazard stripes are difficult to do on a flat area and keep them straight and you've done a great job with them on a curved surface. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Yessss, looks great! Always a great feeling when the order arrives!

Indeed! :biggrin.:

In other news, first Loyalty & Treachery entry for me:

I, Gederas, Vow, by the Glory of the Emperor, to complete Perturabo, Primarch of the Iron Warriors, one Siege Breaker, one Contemptor-Mortis with Dual Kheres Assault Cannons, and three separate Legion Vindicators, for the Loyalist effort for The Moral High Ground in Loyalty & Treachery V.

FKx2co5.jpg

Edited by Gederas

And now to wait for the Nuln Oil to dry on Perturabo:
stG5u5A.jpg

Also, I got a pair of presents from a friend:
KOuDjw6.jpg

iJaecoq.jpg

Looks like my IV just got some extra firepower.... In 40k at least

Edited by Gederas