Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gederas' Forge of WIPS - DW Primaris Capt finished (page 14)

wip dark angels death guard khorne world eaters khorne daemonkin renegades & heretics orks

• Please log in to reply
333 replies to this topic

Sgt. Blank

Sgt. Blank

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 505 posts
I've been looking at the Shadespire guys as basis for Berzerkers and the conversions you've done are very encouraging - keep up the good work!

gallery_29004_12090_2245.pngsml_gallery_29004_12090_4603.pngCall_of_Chaos_9_Medal_01a.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Medal_01b.gifqVQuHsg.pngETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_04.gETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_02.gifCall_of_Chaos_11_Banner_01f.jpg

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,502 posts

I've been looking at the Shadespire guys as basis for Berzerkers and the conversions you've done are very encouraging - keep up the good work!

Thanks!

And yeah, the mono-pose Shadespire/AoS starter Set 1 Blood Warriors are actually much easier to convert than you'd expect. I'd honestly say they're easier than the multipart ones, mostly due to the legs being already attached to the body. Which you would think would make it harder :lol:

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,502 posts

Captain Marez is now finished:

imJ9f2E.jpg

WiV8iJq.jpg

NQl7Pyo.jpg

KxQZGrf.jpg

VgW8Nee.jpg

• Focslain and Bjorn Firewalker like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,165 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Well done.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Midnight Runner

Midnight Runner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,513 posts
Nice work, especially liking the stubble on his head :tu:

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 433 posts
  • Faction: Sinners

Is that small mold line on his bionic eye, i see?

Looking great though backpack could propably use some highlights. Don´t worry though, i am lazy painter and don´t always do everything either~~

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,502 posts

Well done.

Thanks!

Nice work, especially liking the stubble on his head thumbsup.gif

Thank you. GW's tutorial for making stubble was very, very helpful for this guy :lol:

Is that small mold line on his bionic eye, i see?

Looking great though backpack could propably use some highlights. Don´t worry though, i am lazy painter and don´t always do everything either~~

I just checked with a magnifying lens, no. It's just the picture looking like it is :lol:

And the backpack does have highlights. I just didn't do any of the super high (Fenrisian Grey) highlights on the backpack, just the standard Dark Reaper highlights. Mainly because the backpack doesn't have any super sharp details outside of the bottom vents :lol:

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,502 posts

Unfortunately, my plan for making a Slaanesh-themed Renegade Knight has been canned (for now) until I have the sculpting skills to truly do what my vision for it justice.

However, I had already Leadbelcher-sprayed the skeleton for the Knight. So, I shall instead begin work on House Zerstörer, as my Khornate army needs some.... larger firepower.

joqRc5t.jpg

I need to come up with a name for the pilot and the Knight.

Edited by Gederas, Today, 02:58 AM.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,165 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Fafnir Nibelung for the Knight scion, Siegundrache (Victory and Revenge) for the Knight suit?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wip, dark angels, death guard, khorne, world eaters, khorne daemonkin, renegades & heretics, orks

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)