It's that time of year again!
Charlo and I will be participating in an Apocalypse game that my group hosts annually. These tend to be pretty epic and this year it should be no exception! With this thread we intend to update it as the battle goes along. It's a full weekend of playing (schedule to follow) so stay tuned!
- 14 x 6 board
- 2300 PL per side
- Mission: Night March (CA, page 16)
- Team 1: Blood Angels (Jolemai); Blood Angels, Ad Mech, Adeptus Custodes (Charlo); Chaos Space Marines; Daemons
- Team 2: Raven Guard; Imperial Knights (GawFang); Imperial Knights (One_happy_hippy); Astra Millitarum,Titan Legions, Imperial Navy
- Open Play rules however:
- Armies have to be battleforged. This means individual Command Points pools and Stratagems are in play
- The Warmaster has a team pool of 12 CP to spend however he wishes (within the rules). This pool will be lost once the Warmaster dies...
- Special Characters are limited to one per battle
- Armies to be strict WYSIWYG and painted (three base colours and based minimum)
- Player can't buff each other's armies
*** *** ***
As you can see, we struggled to get an ideal balance. We've elected to go for a player and PL match at the expense of the fluff. We've also got a David Vs Goliath game on our hands but this should be fun all the same.
My army clocks in at 642 PL (just over 11K points) and is the third largest in attendance. It looks a little something like this:
More to come...
Edited by Jolemai, 23 March 2018 - 11:11 AM.