Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Behold the Yncarne!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,738 posts

Woohoo, finally finished my Yncarne after about 6 months. I decided to trim off the silly horn and paint it in Wraithbone colours (honestly, pink is Slaanesh's colour tongue.png).

Yncarne
Yncarne
Yncarne
Yncarne
Yncarne

• Draakur, Memento Of Prospero, Marshal Wolfhart and 3 others like this
Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

ONDIG

ONDIG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 189 posts
Nice paint! Fantastic job w/ the flames! Thats hilarious to me that you chopped off his horn i thought the same thing the first time i saw him.
Curious if youve had any table time w/ him yet ? Ive myself only had a small (1500pt?)game to test out the Ynarri.
  • Karhedron likes this

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,738 posts

No, I haven't tried him out yet. I painted him mainly for display but I do plan to try out Ynnari eventually (once they stop FAQing their rules rolleyesclean.gif  ).

Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users