Adepticon RE: Sisters Plastics in 2019

ERJAK

If you are referring to Penitent Engines:

Any repentant heretic may be sentenced to be condemned to a Penitent Engine. It is used when arco-flagellation is deemed to be too lenient a punishment. I would think that a Sister of Battle being so sentenced would be amazingly rare.

Any repentant heretic may be sentenced to be condemned to a Penitent Engine. It is used when arco-flagellation is deemed to be too lenient a punishment. I would think that a Sister of Battle being so sentenced would be amazingly rare.

I was being cheeky, but : http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Penitent_Engine

It does seem to imply that sisters are more than capable of suiting themselves up into this thing. After all the penance can be for something even imagined.

That being said, I took more consideration with the argument that bikes would be costly to throw away effectively being used on repentia, considered they are willing to dump thrones on huge walkers for a single pentitant pilot.

I was being cheeky, but : http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Penitent_Engine

It does seem to imply that sisters are more than capable of suiting themselves up into this thing. After all the penance can be for something even imagined.

That being said, I took more consideration with the argument that bikes would be costly to throw away effectively being used on repentia, considered they are willing to dump thrones on huge walkers for a single pentitant pilot.

You might have a point. That said, the 40k wiki and Lexicanum aren't nearly as accurate as they like to appear ;)

You might have a point. That said, the 40k wiki and Lexicanum aren't nearly as accurate as they like to appear ;)

More that in a fictional universe as large as this one, lore doesn't always match lore, I think. Wiki sites do their best, the poor little beasts.

I hate waiting... GW promised that they would share behind the scenes details for the sisters.  When will they start?

"Let it begin! Let it begin! Let it begin!!!"

I have a feeling that Warhammer Fest might have something to reveal. I'd like to go as I live literally 4.5 miles from the venue. If I do go, naturally, it'll be something I'll be watching out for! ^_^

Archived