The Fallax Hammers - WIP

GuardDaddy

Yeah i'm amazed GW just dont take the same approach with guard regiments. You get so much on the necromunda sprues. Could easily get the special weapon options on. A command squad box with a heavy weapon sprue in would be all you need to represent regiment on tabletop

• 2 months later...

Hello all - a very busy RL kept me off the Bolter boards, but Covid-19 has freed up that. I hope all f you wherever you are in the world are well, along with your families.

Couple of things I've been working on.

1st I continue to explore Psychic powers as part of guard - a really hidden gem we have available and imho underexploited. Anyway - gaming aside I got a box of Delaque Necromunda gangers and turned them into astropaths simply by painting appropriately and using some imperial transfers to build pysker icons on them. They work well as armed with las-pistols in line with most common buld in game. 

Let me know what you think?

Astropath 1

NPT0kkU.jpg

R32pWEf.jpg

2rKwqZT.jpg

Astropath 2

89Rb9lC.jpg

Km7nrk7.jpg

Astropath 3

tYO2n5M.jpg

Also finished up a missile Launcher I'd been working on as decided to go for them over lascannons as basic heavy weapon

LtT0lul.jpg

XA1POUk.jpg

Knocked the mortar squad off..... since starting them I am thinking missile launchers may be better, especially since the PA strat for HWT's! Damn it!

waDuflU.jpg

n4dnJDY.jpg

lGlxFHx.jpg

Next up an Artel W company commander that I've been sitting on for over a year - had to dust it before painting!

Front and Face WIP

Ii31RtX.jpg

Cloak

gwgOFAl.jpg

Hopefully finish it tomorrow - then attacking 2 more infantry squads

• 1 month later...

Hello all - sorry for letting pace of posting drop off - been looking after vulnerable kids in school!

Anyway evenings have let me get another company commander and a platoon commander for my 'counts as Tallarn' battalion of girl guard using Necromunda models.

Company commander:

u7LCiSN.jpg

OOkMYAr.jpg

Platoon commander:

Q1EYN6m.jpg

Edited by GuardDaddy

• 2 weeks later...