Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greater Good Today

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

Triszin

Triszin

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,026 posts

its mirrored.

matches my book if I mirror it.

• sfPanzer likes this
banana

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,774 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal, Dal'yth Sept

its mirrored.

matches my book if I mirror it.

facepalm.png

That explains a lot. I also now realise this weird green splotch is the 'new' GW measure tape that lies on top of the picture.

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Triszin

Triszin

++ MODERATI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,026 posts
It's ok, it's hard to spot mirrors on streams
banana

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,025 posts
  • Faction: Tau Empire

Anybody think we’ll get mushroom men aka “The Charpactin” as part of a psychic awakening release? It seems like a joke, but it could be done as terrain or objectives that gives out aura bonuses. 

for those who don’t remember the codex:

Water caste diplomats from the Fifth Sphere sept of Fe’saan encounter the Charpactin, a race of sentient fungoid creatures who communicate entirely in bursts of ultraviolet colour. These strobing emanations prove surprisingly effective at subduing and transfixing living beings, rendering them docile and amenable. The T’au quickly negotiate a client-state treaty with the Charpactin, drafting many of these creatures into their growing Edification Corps.

Excerpt From Codex: T'au Empire Enhanced Edition

• General Strike likes this

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,774 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal, Dal'yth Sept
I doubt it. There are other more popular auxillary races GW would expand on instead ... if they'll do something like that at all which I honestly doubt.

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

The Blood Raven

The Blood Raven

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,025 posts
  • Faction: Tau Empire
More popular like?

celebrandas

celebrandas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts

Hello T'au forums! I haven't been here since ETL, but it looks like I'll be active here again soon if the rumors of a T'au battleforce are true.

gallery_48988_15465_4294.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users