What are your thoughts on the FAQ delay?

InquisitorBlack

My thoughts are that the original one had almost nothing in it and they suddenly realised a lot of stuff needed fixing and couldn’t wait for Chapter Approved.

If it means a more thorough FAQ with wider balances then I don’t mind too much but I wish they’d communicate a bit more about it. There’s been nothing on the community site, someone has found the time to write loads of deepkin articles but apparently couldn’t spare five minutes to explain what’s going on with the FAQ :)

At this rate we'll be looking at a May FAQ, never mind April....

Anyone have anymore thoughts or rumours on why it's being delayed quite so much?

Only speaking for myself, I wrote in the feedback questionaire that I wanted to see more proofreading and careful QA review of printed documents, so hopefully they’re taking their time making sure there’s no stupid mistakes or errors.

It’s also possible it was an “oh crap, our game system is broken competitively so we better do more to address it.”

During the AoS stream yesterday they said they're working on quite a bit and as soon as they know the date they'll tell us on facebook and WarCom.

This is what I mean though, why couldn’t they have just put three or four sentences explaining that on the community site. I’d never have known that if you hadn’t watched the stream and then told me. And especially talking about it in an AoS stream, not even a 40k stream. I don’t mind the wait if they just explain what’s going on :)

Archived