I didn't get a lot of 'fun' stuff done during my lunchbreak, but I made some progress. I assembled one of the gun arms, put together the second torso and second set of exhaust, and I was able to mock up the 'power pose' a bit.
More boring than the running one to be sure, but still has some personality. I need to glue the arms because they don't stay in place very well. Imagine the elbows up just a bit further. I think this works, though I might reverse it still. This way will contrast better with the running pose so maybe I'll stick with it.
And I also found a bit of time to start customizing the second torso.
It's a little thing, but I never did use the eagle head finials from the Queen Bee's kit. I just cut the backing plates off and mounted them here. I think the size works, actually. I was worried they'd be too big.
Of the two Knights, I want one to be more visibly Imperial-aligned. These eagle heads will make a big difference, and I also plan to cut down the 'cog teeth' on the pauldron. Either that or fill them in so it's more of a fin. I haven't decided yet. I will also have some purity seals on this one. This will be for the standing pose. The running pose will be the more mechanicus one, which really just means stock. I may add a little decoration where it makes sense, but I also want to add chains on at least a couple of the hook hard-points to add to the sense of movement. Eventually I want to add just a bit of variation between the two, but nothing super drastic.