Conversion World (Weapons & Hands)

sbarnby71

Conversion World (https://www.conversionworld.de) have just opened their own web-store and I have to say there new stuff looks amazing.

I've bought some of their axes and hammers from ebay before, but the new web-store has loads of new products and some legion specific weapons (Space Wolves & Blood Angels get swords).

Now the quality of the items is amazing, no mould lines, no flash, no miscasts, just super clean ready to use resin weapons.

Now for the new hands, Christian has created some open hands that when heated up can be re-positioned to hold weapon handles, there is a good tutorial on the web-store about how to do this and I've ordered a 20 of them to get going, I think they will look so amazing - no more wonky pinning 2 or 3 bits together, just proper hands wrapped around an axe handle.

See what you guys think.

Hi guys,

this is Christian from Conersion World. Thanks first of all to sbarnby71 for opening this topic.

Just wanted to let you wolf bros now that there are more bitz to come that will be compatible with the Space Wolves than just the one Chainsword we offer so far.

WIthin the next weeks there will also be 1 or 2 axes, a spear and most likely also a shortsword and a round shield.

Feel free to let me know what else you guys might need. ;-)

101 01 16

Just got my order today and wanted to share a picture:

Conversion World

The first 2 axes have some very fine scroll work on them, they are not billed as Space Wolves, but to me they fit the bill, I think the single-headed version gives the Forge World Terminator axes a good run for their money. 

Next up is just a great looking hammer, los of potential for conversion here, or just straight up heavy duty hammer.

Now the Wolf Sword, the detail on this is amazing, the runes on the hilt are sooooooo small, amazing work and the small Wolf head at the top, love it.

Next up are some GW weapons, just to show the scale.

Now for the hands, the fingers do look a little bit long, but I see why, once you mould them around a weapon, they will look just right

I added a GW hand just for scale.

I bought my first weapons form these guys about 18 month ago and the quality was amazing and I have to say standards have not slipped.

Show them some love and I think pretty soon we can have our every close combat weapon come true.

Thanks Christian, keep up the very good work.

Bit of an update...

Don't try and shove the weapons into the hands without following the instructions about heating them up first - yeah I just did that a broke the thumb off one of the hands, should have known better but wanted to see the hammer in a hand. :ermm:

Archived