Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Showcase: Imperial Knights

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,274 posts

The first Knight of House Vernich walks. Cor Ignis, known as "Brandherz" to House Vernich, known as Fireheart in Low Gothic:

Ok5dxpQ.jpg

• Brother Tyler, DuskRaider, Interrogator Stobz and 5 others like this

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,204 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels
Melty Knight is cool.

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_4664_5295_5937.gifPtR_Black_Pearl_Badge____Shield.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Titanicus.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Artisan.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gif

Stobz'z DAngles

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,936 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Very nice, Gederas! Be prepared to melt loyalist Knights left and right with that guy.
  • Gederas likes this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,274 posts

Melty Knight is cool.

Thanks!

Very nice, Gederas! Be prepared to melt loyalist Knights left and right with that guy.

Thank you. And I'm planning on it. And I plan on Brandherz having quite a lot of kills on a lot of things, not just Loyalist Knights ;)

Edited by Gederas, 14 February 2019 - 03:54 AM.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8,287 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves

The first Knight of House Vernich walks. Cor Ignis, known as "Brandherz" to House Vernich, known as Fireheart in Low Gothic:

Ok5dxpQ.jpg

The Knight looks great, but I'm surprised there's no coat-of-arms on its tilting plate (the small shield before its right shoulder). How will Brandherz's allies and enemies know which Knightly House he serves?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,274 posts

The Knight looks great, but I'm surprised there's no coat-of-arms on its tilting plate (the small shield before its right shoulder). How will Brandherz's allies and enemies know which Knightly House he serves?

There's no house crest because I'm still working on the design for it :lol:

The design I want is not one I'm sure I'll be able to freehand consistently, so I'm working on making it into a design that can be done as a transfer.

• Thousand Eyes likes this

point_Zer0

point_Zer0

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 127 posts
  • Faction: XXth

*Heavy stomping*
gallery_98206_13992_648936.jpg

gallery_98206_13992_786714.jpg

gallery_98206_13992_285698.jpg

gallery_98206_13992_281811.jpg

• Brother Tyler, Focslain, Magos Takatus and 11 others like this

My XX's legion forum topic and  instagram

Magos Takatus

Magos Takatus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,581 posts

That's some meaty Knights there. The Armiger/Helverins match well with the Cerastus Knight.

• point_Zer0 likes this

Formerly known as Flame Boy since about 1999. Time for a change! :)

My Adeptus Mechanicus Plog: http://www.bolterand...og-torburnides/

My Ork Plog: http://www.bolterand...oys-orky-horde/

https://www.instagra.../magos_takatus/

Thousand Eyes

Thousand Eyes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 929 posts
  • Faction: Thousand Sons

That stompy knight is ready to delete some fools. The force as a whole works well together and all.

• point_Zer0 likes this

My B&C WIP Thread is this one (but more pictures generally end up on the blog).

banner_bc.jpg  

Danny Cyanide

Danny Cyanide

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 949 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Guard
6 Knights/2000 point army painted in 12 days:

QJLQSJy.jpg

BSjllBq.jpg

4WZ0rql.jpg

MzfN2Kt.jpg

TDFYxrF.jpg

mz7mRBA.jpg
  • Brother Tyler, Focslain, Magos Takatus and 10 others like this
Imperial Guard - Elysians and Krieg --- Knight House Hartwick --- Watch Company Cygnus
sDn55VZ.png

Lord Castellan of the Mighty Astra Militarum (Until Lord Castellan Ursarkar E. Creed returns from his special mission.)

noigrim

noigrim

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,470 posts
  • Faction: Marines , Custodes, Guard, IK
Dat marble!

Sense%2Bt%C3%ADtol%2B%282%29.pngETL_2015_Banner_01_Oath_of_Moment.jpgUntitled-1.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_08_L_T_2013.gifL_T_3_2017_Medals.gifETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_03.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_02.gETL_Medal_03.gifgallery_48988_15151_1303.pngZg0FFzL.jpg

point_Zer0

point_Zer0

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 127 posts
  • Faction: XXth

Dat marble!

Seconded. Looks really cool

My XX's legion forum topic and  instagram

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users