Drukhari Codex Reviews

Lord Asvaldir

Flayed skull is my personal favorite, but I like pretty much everything about obsidian rose. Trait is always going to be handy, really fun and useful trait for big kabalite unis, fairly solid artifact and a good warlord trait. Can't go wrong with really anything. 

As it stands, with no Kabal bonus, the Incubi have no purpose when their job can be performed better by any number of units we have. I guess it's not a huge loss since they are only available in failcast, but it's a shame because they are a great looking bunch of models.

Maybe GW will release a boxed set sometime in the future, with Vect on his Dais and Incubi bodyguards, all in lovely plastic. With new rules!

I have fun slight use for Incubi more gimmick use, they definitely get overshadowed by mandrakes, putting them at same cost is kinda golly gee was GW thinking, point for point mandrakes are better.

But the use I found for them is not what ther really intended to do, they synchronized well with my dark creed list, reason being they rule about failing a tied LD test, while easy dismiss it effectively lower the LD by one point. When paired with army build to do this it’s nice perk. So you have multiple creed units in range, PGL which turn in to -4LD if you have incubi in range it’s now -5LD because they can tie and have to beat it by 1.

Again this not ground breaking or reason to auto included them. But that’s what I found for them, so if your building a list to capitalize on screwing with LD they are worth looking at.

Again this not ground breaking or reason to auto included them. But that’s what I found for them, so if your building a list to capitalize on screwing with LD they are worth looking at.

Or if you just like the models :wub:

Or if you just like the models :wub:

Yup nothing wrong with rule of cool.

Archived