My Ultramarines … live BoLS Video batrep this Friday

BLACK BLΠFLY

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday afternoon in Austin, Texas I’ll be throwing down with the ever eternal Goatboy in a 40k death match at the BoLS HQ. Thomas will be running some Imperial soup featuring the new Knights and Slammaguinius Bros ! I’ll be running my patented secret tech Ultramarines with some friends (Custodes)... Check it out.

http://Twitch.tv/belloflostsouls

Had a great game this weekend was versus two BA Smash Bros and Mephiston (supreme command detachment), two Gallants and a Crusader plus AM CP farm (battalion). I was running Ultramarines Battalion - Primaris Cpt with Power Fist and plasma pistol, Tiggy, Techmarine (Teeth of Terra and combi plasma), two five-man Intercessor Squad and five scouts, Hellblaster Squad and plasma Inceptor squad, Custodes Vanguard detachment - Shield-Cpt on Dawn Eagle, Allarus, Wardens and a Vexilla Praetor plus one Culexus. We were playing the Comet Mission from GW with the diagonal deployment. All my units performed well and it came down to the last turn... Shield-Cpt was able to clear out a squad of guardsmen and grab the Objective FTW.

I don't have enough likes for this thread! Been following you since like 6th edition. :p Keep up the great work man! Gonna be reading the the batrep and watching the YT video when you post it. ^_^

Just finished reading the batrep! Well played sir! Teeth of Terror is amazing isn't it? The Spider from TableTopTactics raves about it and has shown time and again how good that chainsword relic is. I kind of feel bad for the necron player though. Rough mission for that necron list. You list was bang on amazing! ^_^

I'll be watching the batrep live when I get home tonight!

Great game! The stomping in buildings is not correct. They can use the reaper chainsword but not the stomps if I remember the rule correctly. Three knights though man. Crazy stuff. Knights are really good right now and the Allarus are great distraction carnifexes for sure. Love them. 

He should have kept the Knights parked on top the Objective - I got a break there.

For sure. Thanks again for the batrep! I'm with you on the Allarus btw. They are really good.

I finally got to watch it. Very entertaining. I almost wish the announcers would focus a bit more on the actions on the table. Some key moments I was often replaying to understand what was really going on. But I understand why they’re doing ut and for the most part... it’s entertaining!

That’s a crazy tough list you went up against. I understand Goatboy wanted to keep it interesting....sporting of him. :)

But I think you played the best you could. I had to laugh at your first round of Hellblaster shots....man were your dice on fire...you ripped into that Knight and for a minute I thought you might roll him....

I will say I played my Knights, House Raven, against a competitive player’s Chaos list It was brutal.

Archived