Raptors new project

Johanhgg

good choice on running a ton of scouts....... I love fielding my 25 scouts with camo cloaks and watching my friends going what do you mean they are -1 to hit at 12 inches or more and have 2+ armor save. Scouts bikes are amazing too...twin bolters and stormbolter on a SGT. shooty death

I see you and I are going to have a love/hate relationship here.

Im going to love how you paint your models and hate how I can’t do that camo pattern you got going ;)

:D thank you! Tbh im not that good at camopatterns, I think I just happened to come by a pattern that suited me.

good choice on running a ton of scouts....... I love fielding my 25 scouts with camo cloaks and watching my friends going what do you mean they are -1 to hit at 12 inches or more and have 2+ armor save. Scouts bikes are amazing too...twin bolters and stormbolter on a SGT. shooty death

Yeah I agree with you. Scouts are cheap, good at what they bring and fluffy. I always loved scouts. I plan to only have scouts as troopchoice actually. Maybe need to stock some scout bikers tho :)

I think Lias Issodon is rather finished. Need to clean up here and there and maybe do the base a little more exiting. What do you guys think?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15Ga1W6BNSGMDoeW6xxwW7D1JVWVLQQmy

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IOkwUHDRYh1dlQ3zmqBrIU52_uloTm8I

I love that Lias. Really nice paint job, and understated in a way that suits the sensible marines so well.

Im going to love how you paint your models and hate how I can’t do that camo pattern you got going ;)

I know you’ve got some hand troubles, but camo patterns are actually quite forgiving because of the way they’re supposed to be irregular. I don’t want to hikack this thread, bit I’ve got a tutorial (not mine) bookmarked I can link for you if it helps.

I love that Lias. Really nice paint job, and understated in a way that suits the sensible marines so well.

I know you’ve got some hand troubles, but camo patterns are actually quite forgiving because of the way they’re supposed to be irregular. I don’t want to hikack this thread, bit I’ve got a tutorial (not mine) bookmarked I can link for you if it helps.

Thank you very much! Yeah why have an armour that screams I’m an officer pls shoot me :) that’s what I like about raptors; they wage war in a sensible way.

My detachment is as follows:

Hq - Lias Issodon

Troops - 3xscouts with various loadouts

Elites - 2xsternguard w spec.issue bolters

- 1xderedo Dreadnought

Heavy - 1xdevastatorsquad 2 LC 2hvy bolters

~1000p

Going to get some painting done tonight When my kids is asleep. When they are older they will become painting-servitors; responsible of priming and basecoating

• 1 month later...

I was sidetracked with my Blood Angels. Back to Raptors!

New camo for my scouts! Thoughts on this are most welcome!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s9qyfZJylMFgh8P2JYGCCArpZif1cN_3

And first recon marine count as sternguard primed!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VvuYF5q6C62n7OPBq6M5ipt4VuSazcZl

Niiice!

Where the rest of the squad and Land Raider?

Thank you! But im ditching this camopattern for a better one :) landraider is in que with my 4 other landraiders :P

That camo! Fantastic work! :tu:

Thank you very much! But as i Said above, im ditching it for a better one :P