Raptors new project

Johanhgg

Very impressive, indeed! Loving the camo pattern - I might just rip it off borrow it for my RG scouts. :whistling:

Do it! I Command you to! If you want colour-palette and how-to just ask :smile.:

Don't mind if I do! :biggrin.: A how-to would certainly be much appreciated... I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to stuff like this. :whistling: 

Very impressive, indeed! Loving the camo pattern - I might just rip it off borrow it for my RG scouts. :whistling:

Do it! I Command you to! If you want colour-palette and how-to just ask :smile.:

Don't mind if I do! :biggrin.: A how-to would certainly be much appreciated... I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to stuff like this. :whistling:

Great! I will put something together tomorrow! Ill let you know!

Great models, but shouldn't the camouflage patterns on the cloak and the backpack match?

Thank you! I thought about it but decided to do it this way; i wanted the Sternguards to tie up to the camo of my scouts in some way so did the same pattern. And i thought fluffwise they maybe has a little rag-tag apperance, battlefield-modifications and such.

But maybe you are right, I will think on this a little more.

Great models, but shouldn't the camouflage patterns on the cloak and the backpack match?

Thank you! I thought about it but decided to do it this way; i wanted the Sternguards to tie up to the camo of my scouts in some way so did the same pattern. And i thought fluffwise they maybe has a little rag-tag apperance, battlefield-modifications and such.

How about making the camouflage patterns patchy? Explain the appearance as the Raptors trying to make the patterns of a cloak in woodland camouflage and a backpack in urban warfare camouflage- what they could get in short notice- match, but not succeeding 100% due to time constraints, as they're needed on the battlefield RIGHT THE FETH NOW?

How about making the camouflage patterns patchy? Explain the appearance as the Raptors trying to make the patterns of a cloak in woodland camouflage and a backpack in urban warfare camouflage- what they could get in short notice- match, but not succeeding 100% due to time constraints, as they're needed on the battlefield RIGHT THE FETH NOW?

• 2 weeks later...