Raptors new project

Johanhgg

Finished tonights painting with more on the Dreadnought and my squad of hellblasters. I may have gone overboard with weathering on the leviathan but couldnt resist it. What do you guys think?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/johanhgg/81B81DC5-DADE-46B2-BE74-515378FD651A_zpsxpjctzc7.jpeg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/johanhgg/EC46179B-A4FD-45A0-A1B3-099EA9C5DE7B_zpsrnpqly7k.jpeg

weathering looks fine.......We are Raptors, we are sensible and fight to fit the environment. We do not see the need to go into battle wearing clean shiny blue armor with gold highlights. Let the chapters that care about parades do that crap. We expect to die, but after we complete our mission. 

weathering looks fine.......We are Raptors, we are sensible and fight to fit the environment. We do not see the need to go into battle wearing clean shiny blue armor with gold highlights. Let the chapters that care about parades do that crap. We expect to die, but after we complete our mission.

Thanks bro! My thoughts exactly, i agree with you 100%

• 2 weeks later...

I have a LOT of bikes. I have a bunch of raven wing Knights, i think 12 and sammael which will be a ravenwing detachment (i dont want to sell them off) then i have like 20 bikes and im torn beteeen What im going to do with them. Could you help me with advice? I have several thoughts:

1. Assimilate them into ravenwing for a big bike Army.

2. Do another bike army, using white scars or ultramarines CT (i Hate painting white so no pure white scars)

3. Paint them Raptors. using Raven Guard CT but that CT may not be the best for them.

4. Paint them Raptors w another paintscheme (desert ot something) and using them in another detachment with white scars or ultra marines. Raptor-painted ultra marines or white scars.

I rather not do a whole new Army since i need to start to gain control of my armies. I will keep Dark Angels, Raptors and carcharodons Astra.

I can settle this easy.  Although I picked #3 earlier (and will support that), I can truly declare that a Raptors bike company needs to be seen within Prime.

And.  You.  Can.  Do. That.

All in favor, say "aye".

Aye.

Any opposed?  No?  Good, the ayes have the vote.

Good luck Johanhgg, Corax would approve.  Now chop chop!

:happy.:

Edited by Race Bannon
WORDS

I can settle this easy. Although I picked #3 earlier (and will support that), I can truly declare that a Raptors bike company needs to be seen within Prime.

And. You. Can. Do. That.

All in favor, say "aye".

Aye.

Any opposed? No? Good, the ayes have the vote.

Good luck Johanhgg, Corax would approve. Now chop chop!

:happy.:

Excuse a raven brother @Race Bannon but whats Prime?