Anyone curious in (Japan's) Space Marine Heroes?

N1SB

Frateri, guess what I picked up today:

gallery_57329_13636_28294.jpg

Why is there a motorcycle there as well? It's the exact model shown next to box of Space Marine Heroes in D3L's photo of the shop. Nothing exists in a vacuum, want to compare it to some sort of Japanese product, and it might as well be EXACTLY what they have in the same Point of Sales.

Will perform a dissection...I mean unboxing, later. Am excited to see what I got. I hope it's not a generic Marine.

Which is it?

Which is it?

Which is it? :D

Yodobashi has all of their GW stuff (except paint pots, but including SMH) inside locked cabinets - you have to ask the staff to open the cabinet (but they know to let you choose which SMH box ;) ). I’ll snap some photos like I promised. Next time!

I'm curious to see what they look like both the 1st and the new 2nd lot that I think is coming out. I think the newer ones are representing as Blood Angels.

If anyone has any please share would like to see how they look.

From what I’ve seen, I could be mistaken but there does not seem to be chapter iconography sculpted onto Series II (nor was there on Series I). They’ve been painted up as Blood Angels, and BA do have the choice of a TDA ancient, but they should look fine done as any chapter.

None yet. As soon as a date is released, you’ll hear about it in the News forum, I’m sure. Or follow Warhammer Harajuku store (ウォーハンマー原宿) on FB as they usually announce about SMH first.

I visited Yodobashi Camera this morning to pick up a paint and remembered to snap some photos.

And made a thread HERE

I’ll update it with stuff about custom parts, decals and anything else people ask about.

I bought the box of these with two of each and a captain. They are excellent models, slightly taller than regular marines and devoid of iconography. They are bigger than regular marines being not too far off true scale with regular marines coming up to the collar and are much better proportioned. Parts are quite interchangeable on a lot of them with a little snipping here and there, but oddly the hands are smaller than regular marines. The bare heads each comes with are fantastic and the metal plate you see on the backs of the necks of regular marine bare heads are very similar to Primaris. These guys work so well alongside Primaris in terms of scale.

From the pictures I have seen the terminators are just red plastic instead of blue without chapter icons but I would assume they are bigger than regular terminators in which case I will definitely get them. 

I bought the box of these with two of each and a captain. They are excellent models, slightly taller than regular marines and devoid of iconography. They are bigger than regular marines being not too far off true scale with regular marines coming up to the collar and are much better proportioned. Parts are quite interchangeable on a lot of them with a little snipping here and there, but oddly the hands are smaller than regular marines. The bare heads each comes with are fantastic and the metal plate you see on the backs of the necks of regular marine bare heads are very similar to Primaris. These guys work so well alongside Primaris in terms of scale.

From the pictures I have seen the terminators are just red plastic instead of blue without chapter icons but I would assume they are bigger than regular terminators in which case I will definitely get them. 

They are bigger mainly because the bases have stuff that makes them taller, although they are in fact somewhat taller. Hope for a full squad of terminators Space Hulk style

Their tallness is all in the legs, they have extended thighs and calves compared to the tactical squad set. Everything else is pretty much the same size, other than the hands being slightly smaller like doghouse mentioned

The previous series is actually fieldable as a unit and captain. With special and heavy swaps. How are these units fieldable?

Neither Space Marine or Blood Angel codexes can legally field these. That's annoying.

The previous series is actually fieldable as a unit and captain. With special and heavy swaps. How are these units fieldable?

Neither Space Marine or Blood Angel codexes can legally field these. That's annoying.

Buy multiple sets and mix and match? .... but yeah annoying, I see that ;)

Archived