Call to Action

Hail, fellow Phaerons, Overlords, Crypteks, and assorted hangers-on!

ETL VI will soon be upon us!

Let us prepare ourselves for this grand occasion and muster! Let us rise up from our tombs and show the mortals of this galaxy who are truly strong!

Ready your forges, ready your legions! For when E Tenebris Lux arrives it shall not find us wanting!

*end Phaeron Spiel*

Okay, guys. ETLVI is gonna land soon, and we need to be ready to defend/prove our title of easiest painted army. I think we can crank out several thousand points per month between us (even if my own contribution will be relatively small. I ​really​ don't like having little disposable income). Let's come out in force, and kick the rest of the forum's collective butts.

I think we have a good chance to win, or at least give Chaos a run for their money. They've won far​ too many times. It's time the true masters of the galaxy enforced our claim.

@Indefragable: the only thing that is scored is painting. Built but unpainted models are good for entry (but of course the more you build the more you can paint). More questions are probably best left to Captain Semper though.

I just picked up Forgebane and a box of immortals, waiting to start painting is going to suck, but I'll be vowing about 600pts to start, and probably my whole 2000pt army (depending on if I can convince the wife to let me buy the rest within the ETL time frame. Which is always the hardest part of any of my hobby projects, unfortunately)

The Necrons mobilise! 

Good to see the Xenos rising to the challenge! The Necrons have a fantastic range and background - plus great flexibility to painting schemes. Their Codex is out too! :woot:

I really want to see Xenos doing well in this 6th ETL. Good luck guys!

Is there a rough start date in mind? Had a nosey around and wasnt able to see anything. Just so I know to hold off on what I have at the moment.

Yes, well, early to mid-May is the rough guidance. But I will be making an official announcement soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, unfortunately i have already vowed for the T'AU ...but i asked Captain Semper and i can make some "out of competition entries"  Vows for necrons...i know it won't win us any points but i want to do some to get in on the fun with you guys/gals? and give myself a self imposed deadline for finishing some of my necrons! 

cheers, Mithril

Welcome to all of you that are coming in to help the Necrons secure victory! For the Silent King!

I've posted a recruitment thread in Amicus with the permission of Brother Tyler. May be a bit late, but maybe it'll convince people.

BTW, I think we should make it a point of beating at least the nids, if only for the interspecies/inter-pangalactic threat rivalry. Be interesting to see how it pans out.

Captain Semper has posted the rules for this year’s ETL (he recommends even old hands read them in full), and will be posting the Outposts (previously Strategiums) as time permits.

Let’s get ready to roll!

Now I need to find a bucket and a bottle of Castrol Super clean (or whatever you guys recommend for stripping plastic) so I actually have some stuff to paint for ETL before I acquire new plastic.

*headdesk* Right, sorry Mithril. Was going to post a link, but sleep happened. There should be a link in the Outpost, which I believe to be pinned to the top.

Thanks for the recce of Super Clean, I shall try and find some very soon.

Archived