Badger's Thokt Plog

BadgersinHills

Hey everyone,

Got the Forgebane Necron half and I was looking around Necron threads on forums for inspiration on paintschemes, when I saw NTaw's wonderful Thokt Necrons and was inspired to paint my models in that scheme. I've been working on my Cryptek, and I might be adding a new Start Collecting! Necrons to my forces.

Highlighted the black with multiple glazes of The Fang and a mix of The Fang and Russ Grey. These photos aren't the best quality, do forgive me.

VHroktj.jpg

c08KnYR.jpg

Feedback appreciated~! :smile.:

The carapace on the back and the little spider have pretty much been done, with the carapace on the back needing some more black to define it more. Used glazes of The Fang and Russ Grey to highlight the carapace.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since the last update, but I've made some progress. I've got some new paints, and changed the colours on the blue a bit. Also got the Codex and Start Collecting!, which adds up with Forgebane to have around 1000 points. This is just perfect as the FLGS has announced a tournament on the 9th of June, and so this looks like a good opportunity to start playing 40k.

@Mithril: Not sure yet, was thinking of a sea-themed base which could be interesting, but we'll see. 

Now, here's progress on the Cryptek. Next update should see him finished minus the base, and I've been assembling some Immortals which will see some paint as well. 

QMC7FnT.jpg

rW6bV94.jpg

~Ashenwyte. 

Archived