A Run of Blood Angel Victories

Palwatch

I just thought I'd pop in and say hi!  Its been like 6 months or a year since I've been at Bolter and Chainsword! If  you have been to my blog you will see I have struggled with my blood angels, so I'm coming back to my roots here to look for answers.  Looks like I have a lot of reading, model building, and painting to do to get caught up!  First thing is to go build a Captain and such! 

Played a 3k game to a stalemate with Eldar last night - 11 VP each. My previous game was a disastrous loss to Dark Eldar, although much of that has to be put down to deciding to charge a DE boat full of special characters with spicey invuls with my best unit. Wont do that again

Before that I played Thousand Sons in a non beta game and won convincingly.

Then straight away played the same game with the same deployment using BETA (pre UWOF clarification so no first turn charges) and found it a struggle, especially as the player learned his lesson and really castled up with a lot of deamon screening. UWOF would have made a huge difference. lost by 2 VP. 

The beta really makes it a tactical challenge and I will have to make some adjustments for sure

Archived