Need Help Building a 3k WB List

Hello all,

I've been a 40k player for a while and been loving the FW models for the HH.  The WB are the one that I find absolutely phenomenal and I've started collecting and painting them.  I have now a very eclectic collection wanted to take them to town for a game or two.

I personally loved the book Know no Fear and Betrayer and would like to mimic how the authors pictured the WB armies: A horde of milita used as human shield to soak some of the fire off the WB troops, some large units of WB marines and Gal'Vorbak taking tactical objectives while artillery is pounding the position of the enemy.

With that in mind, I don't know much about building an HH army and would be very grateful for any suggestions on how to build a list that embodies the vision I have of them with the models I already have.  I would like to aim for a 3K list ultimately so I can use the Urizen. 

Models I own.

HQ

Lorgar

Erebus and Kor Phareon

Zardu Layak and the Blade Slaves

Preator in terminator armor with a mace

Librarian

Elites

30 human infantry (cultists models, I think they are appropriate)

5 Gal Vorbaks

2 Apothecaries

Troops

5 Ashen Circles

30 tactical marines

Transport

1 drop pod

2 Rhinos

Vehicles

1 Leviathan Dreadnought

1 Sicarian battle tank

1 Spartan tank

1 Fire Raptor

Thanks again for your help!

I think you should begin with a concept list (no matter how poor you think it is) and then work forward from there. Members on this forum can provide recommendations along the way.

Pretty much this - the point isn't that we design you a list, but that you design it yourself and we give you advice.

Archived