Wow, so almost 18 months later to the day, I finally got some paint on these guys! Potato quality pic thanks to my flat's winter light, but here's half of them. Hopefully better pics when they get they baptismal game at WHW on Wednesday.
For me as much as anyone else:
- Spray black
- Wetbrush metal Chainmail/mid-silver
- Paint cloth Dark Reaper
- Paint flesh Rakarth Flesh
- Typhus corrosion on "beams" on the base.
- Agarros Dunes on all flesh & golden areas.
- Athonian Camoshade on all cloth & rest of base.
- Ryza Rust drybrush on "beams" on the base.
- Rakarth highlights on faces
- Nuln Oil softwash on exposed metal
- Aethermatic Blue wash on power-blades
5 hours' work for 15 models. All hail Contrast, Washes and big (but neat) brushes!
Edited by Ahistorian, 16 December 2019 - 09:07 PM.