It's been a long time...

Captain Semper

Well, I tried that once (I think it was ETL II) but it was so overwhelmingly skewed toward Undivided that I just let it go. It was like 67% Undivided and then the remaining one third split between the Gods, with Khorne I believe having something like 12%... I cant be bothered to look it up, but it was something along those lines...

Thanks for clarifying, Captain. 

So now I have to decide on whether to Vow a pretty safe 875pts of the Daemons I have left to do, with no possibility of a second Vow, or whether to risk a 871pt R&H Brigade, with a slim chance of a second Vow mostly composed of Leman Russ Battle Tanks and Basilisks.

Three miniatures vs. 87 miniatures, only fifteen of which I currently possess.

FWIW, I decided against the flounce, partly because I'm 35 and partly 'cause of the ETL. So I guess thanks.

I don't think I've ever actually taken part in an ETL, oddly enough. I've done other events though.

Oh, how quickly they forget. You don't remember the WB squad you did? I was going to link your ETL entry as a reminder but it's all Photobucket-ed out.

And here we see the true reason for the sigs full of banners - it's not just the glory, it's so we can remember what we've actually done!

Dragonlover

The limit on signatures wouldn't allow me to use all of my banners and links to my threads :dry.:

Thanks for clarifying, Captain.

So now I have to decide on whether to Vow a pretty safe 875pts of the Daemons I have left to do, with no possibility of a second Vow, or whether to risk a 871pt R&H Brigade, with a slim chance of a second Vow mostly composed of Leman Russ Battle Tanks and Basilisks.

Three miniatures vs. 87 miniatures, only fifteen of which I currently possess.

FWIW, I decided against the flounce, partly because I'm 35 and partly 'cause of the ETL. So I guess thanks.

Come to the Age of Darkness and do both!

Captain Semper:

Tried sending you a PM about this, but it just said Action Failed when i pressed send.

I realise this might be addressed when the dates and rules pop up on the forums, but here goes:

How much of counts-as and kitbashing will be allowed in the ETL?

For example, i've got a squadron of kitbashed manticores in a WiP state, could i count them as Basilisks for the Solar Auxilia?

Also, i'm in the process of kitbashing together a couple of Dracosan Armoured Transports out of Leman Russ Tanks and Chimeras, would they be ok, since i spend less money on them than people who buy the actual models from Forge World?

Also, would you be ok if i painted up a Praetor version of you in 1st Legion colours, or would you prefer another Legion?

Hi lokkorex, it’s great to see you at the forefront again!

FYI I received your PM... twice.

As regard your questions:

1: yes, probably. PM me the pics to be on the safe side (or post them here if you have technical problems

2: the £ cost is a consideration but what is more important is whether the final product will i) be easily recognisable as a draconian and ii) if it has the same level of complexity. If not a haircut or point might be appropriate. Again a pic will help.

3: Other Legion? HERESY! :D

Hi lokkorex, it’s great to see you at the forefront again!

FYI I received your PM... twice.

As regard your questions:

1: yes, probably. PM me the pics to be on the safe side (or post them here if you have technical problems

2: the £ cost is a consideration but what is more important is whether the final product will i) be easily recognisable as a draconian and ii) if it has the same level of complexity. If not a haircut or point might be appropriate. Again a pic will help.

3: Other Legion? HERESY! :D

Thank you, hope to put up some pics within a few days. Sorry about the PM:s...

Also, preferred armaments?

Non-termie, resin prator body with Chronus head and a big important looking plume on top.

Had him originally planned as champion or standard bearer for my glourious Iron Warriors but he's looking a bit too blingy for them.

Archived