Show us your Necrons conversions

Captain Idaho

I'm not particularly gifted in modelling but I do enough to be quietly proud of my army.

Intending to get into Necrons and might customise a whole load for once, including Destroyers.

So let's see everyone's conversions for the true heirs to the galaxy. I'll have a Destroyer Lord based on a Wraith from 3rd edition up if I can sort my PC out.

I've been bidding on a bunch of old metal Lords for some variation, and I just won one that came with two metal spyders. Since their aesthetic is so far from the rest of my army I was considering trying to make them into destroyer lords or something. But I guess I'll see when I get them if that's an option.

Flayed Ones. I hate them and there's only 5 when you need about 15!

What are people doing with their Flayed Ones then? I thought about Warriors with dual Khopesh but getting hold of the old Tomb Guard Khopesh sprues is like getting hold of a unicorn.

I haven't gotten around to starting yet, but I intent to convert some Warriors into Flayed Ones. Because really, the current ones are terrible.

The current Warriors or the current Flayed Ones? (are terrible?)

The Flayed Ones. They're so hideous I wonder what the studio heads were thinking.

gallery_55178_14396_659444.jpg

Rough cut of my new destroyers...can't stand the existing model. Still work to do but this is the start. I'm hoping to create energy wings using some thin plastic. Think Aztek/Mayan flying serpent aesthetic.

Archived