Stormravens don't have "strafe" ....

So does that mean they receive a -1 when attacking ground targets?

Tell me, lest we think thou art 'rules fishing', upon what page of which book do you find a rule that, as a general case, applies a -1 to Storm Raven type units attacking ground elements.

Pretty sure it doesn't apply.

Checking the Stormraven listing should tell you if it gets a -1 to shoot at ground targets. To the best of my recollection it does not, but I don't have the Codex in front of me at the moment.

Since strafing run gives a +1 to hit to units that don't have the 'FLY' keyword, it means it's getting a bonus. A Stormraven not having the rule simply means that. It's hitting things at it's ballistic skill.

I'm guessing where this question comes from is the fact that Stormtalons have:

Strafing Run

Hidden Content
You can add 1 to hit rolls for this model when targeting an enemy in the Shooting phase that cannot FLY.

...and Stormhawks have:

Interceptor

Hidden Content
You can add 1 to hit rolls for this model when targeting an enemy in the Shooting phase that can FLY.

ALL weapons that both the Stormtalon and Stormhawk can carry are HEAVY. Thus, they are -1 To Hit if they move (which as Flyers...they must unless hovering). Thus, the Strafing Run/Interceptor abilities offset this penalty so that these two units are able to target their preferred targets at full Ballistic Skill (Stormtalons: ground targets; Stormhawks: flyers).

The Stormraven, however, has

Power of the Machine Spirit

Hidden Content
This model does not suffer the penalty to hit rolls for moving and firing Heavy weapons.

...which thus means it fires at full Ballistic Skill regardless of the target.

The only annoying thing for the Raven is Hard to Hit when going up against other flyers.

Stormhawks still trump it here because they can get +1 for Interceptor AND +1 on each of it's AA weapons (skyhammer missiles and stormcannon)

Archived