Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

chaos daemon side project +NSFW+

chaos daemons mature nudity creature caster

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts
  • Faction: Executioners, Alpha Legion

I'm more or less restarting my formerly abandoned chaos daemon project. I've always been a bit disappointed with the chaos minis in that they are kind of limited for something that should represent infinite diversity. When chaos attacks an Imperium world, the reaction should be "oh dear God what the eff is that?!", not "chaos attacking sir, we report a bloodthirster, 30 daemonettes, and a pack of blue horrors". Anyway, I don't know that this will pan out into a full army, but for now its mostly Creature Caster models and a few other things.

Lady of Strife wip

lady_of_strife_wip_01_by_kasumidoll-dc1z

Lady of Depravity wip

lady_of_depravity_wip_01_by_kasumidoll-d

Lady of Corruption wip

lady_of_corruption_wip_01_by_kasumidoll-

Ishtar wip

ishtar__wings_of_sorrow_wip_01_by_kasumi

avatar_of_shaah_wip_01_by_kasumidoll-dc8

Edited by Grotsmasha, 09 April 2018 - 10:15 PM.
=] Added NSFW into title [=

• N1SB likes this

40K Destiny

40K Destiny

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 64 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenryka

Que the jaded Imperial Guardsmen in a firing line calling out different monstrosities charging them. "Blue one with the green sword?" "Pass." "Red one with the bat wings?" "Eh. I'd hit that if she was my size." 

Edited by 40K Destiny, 09 April 2018 - 02:58 AM.

• The Nephilim and Supe robot gangster #1 like this

"Childish? The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilisation to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honour, courage and honour, courage and honour! Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom that enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honour!"- Angron 

"You may have heard these words before, but I will teach you what they truly mean. GO BEYOND!"- Quote from a 6th Legion Dreadnought "All Might" delivering a fatal blow to an unidentified daemon.

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Res Ipsa Loquitur

+FRATER DOMUS+

• +EXCOMMUNICATUS+
  • 2,347 posts
  • Faction: Children of The Violet Heart

I like your painting and I like your idea but I have always hated those miniatures. 

Show us MOAR!

"I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilential congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! how noble in reason! how infinite in faculty! in form and moving how express and admirable! in action how like an angel! in apprehension how like a god! the beauty of the world! the paragon of animals! And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust? man delights not me: no, nor woman neither. Nor woman neither."

Posted Image

Soulhunter1995

Soulhunter1995

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 95 posts
  • Location:The Darkest Depths of the Eye etc Cheshire, United Kingdom

Edit: Just actually read the first post so now I know where the models are from...don`t mind me wacko.png I`m considering a slaanesh daemon army myself so I`d definitely keep an eye on this project happy.png

Edited by Soulhunter1995, 09 April 2018 - 09:25 AM.

Blood Angels 3rd Company 8th Edition - Won /Draw /Loss : 2/1/3

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Lady of Corruption is done. Since these typically have two different heads, I magnetized them so I can use either one.

lady_of_corruption_1_by_kasumidoll-dc8jl

lady_of_corruption_2_by_kasumidoll-dc8jilady_of_corruption_3_by_kasumidoll-dc8ji

Edited by Studio Silvernale, 11 April 2018 - 07:56 PM.

• DuskRaider and Bjorn Firewalker like this

Squigsquasher

Squigsquasher

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 682 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

Oooooh. Those are superb paintjobs on those minis- I personally don't think they fit in too well with 40K models (in terms of sculpting style at least- the actual asethetic choices are extremely fluffy, ESPECIALLY on the Lady of Depravity) but they're undeniably well made models and you did a superb job on them!

• Studio Silvernale likes this

ztbmByp.png

Teapots, teabags, machines. Khorne cares not from where the tea flows, only that it flows. And has one sugar and just a splash of milk. And is served in a nice china cup.

The Legion of Vice- Emperor's Children and Friends!

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Oooooh. Those are superb paintjobs on those minis- I personally don't think they fit in too well with 40K models (in terms of sculpting style at least- the actual asethetic choices are extremely fluffy, ESPECIALLY on the Lady of Depravity) but they're undeniably well made models and you did a superb job on them!

Thanks!

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 716 posts

I really quite like the painjobs on these. Any idea of what the Avatar of Shaah will be in terms of colour palette?

I'm thinking it'd look really nice in black chitin/pale grey skin. In my opinion anyway

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

I really quite like the painjobs on these. Any idea of what the Avatar of Shaah will be in terms of colour palette?

I'm thinking it'd look really nice in black chitin/pale grey skin. In my opinion anyway

Well if I go with the obvious and make her Slaaneshi, my daemonette scheme is pale (almost albino) skin with icy blue carapace bits. I'm not 100% sure her palette yet.

daemonette_02_by_kasumidoll-d5nxjnc.jpg

Or I could paint her like my mandrakes

dark_eldar_mandrakes_01_by_kasumidoll-db

• Gederas likes this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 716 posts

Well if I go with the obvious and make her Slaaneshi, my daemonette scheme is pale (almost albino) skin with icy blue carapace bits. I'm not 100% sure her palette yet.

Oooh, I REALLY like the Daemonette scheme. How'd you do that skin colour?

And the Mandrakes look awesome.

Hmm that is a quandry. The Avatar of Shaah would look good in either of those schemes :lol:

Also, by the way, I checked Raging Heroes, and the Avatar of Shaah is nowhere on their site. Was it a special model you could only get for a short time or something?

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Oooh, I REALLY like the Daemonette scheme. How'd you do that skin colour?

And the Mandrakes look awesome.

Hmm that is a quandry. The Avatar of Shaah would look good in either of those schemes laugh.png

Also, by the way, I checked Raging Heroes, and the Avatar of Shaah is nowhere on their site. Was it a special model you could only get for a short time or something?

I bought pretty much their entire "sisters" and "dark eldar" ranges on kickstarter. Avatar of Shaah will be on their main site eventually.

The pale skin is base of VGC pale flesh, then highlighted with increasing amounts of white added until the final highlight of pure white.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,217 posts
  • Faction: Catachan Wolves
Excellent work on both the Daemonettes and the Dark Eldar.

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 716 posts

I bought pretty much their entire "sisters" and "dark eldar" ranges on kickstarter. Avatar of Shaah will be on their main site eventually.

The pale skin is base of VGC pale flesh, then highlighted with increasing amounts of white added until the final highlight of pure white.

Ahh, okay. 'cause I saw the Avatar of Shaah and was like "I need this" :lol:

And thank you. No shading at all? Interesting.

What about the Mandrake's skin? It looks fairly similar to the GW method of doing Salamanders skin.

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Ahh, okay. 'cause I saw the Avatar of Shaah and was like "I need this" laugh.png

And thank you. No shading at all? Interesting.

What about the Mandrake's skin? It looks fairly similar to the GW method of doing Salamanders skin.

The mandrakes I used Vallejo model air colors. Basecoat in black, 3:1 black & grey, 2:1 black & grey, 1:1 black & grey, grey.

Chaplain Lucifer

Chaplain Lucifer

++ RHETOR ORIENS ASTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,995 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Redemption

There is one model that would make a plastic surgeon rich. ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Lady of Anguish wip.. she is supposedly "a mix of rotting flesh and fungal growth" so I am trying to get some colors right.

lady_of_anguish_wip_01_by_kasumidoll-dc9

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Lady of Malice is done. I added the topknot because I don't like the baldylocks look. I may or may not go back and add a red glow to the underside of the rocks for the lava glow.

lady_of_malice_01_by_kasumidoll-dc9r6ks.lady_of_malice_02_by_kasumidoll-dc9r6nv.

• Bjorn Firewalker likes this

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Lady of Anguish is done

lasy_of_anguish_01_by_kasumidoll-dcba2pjlasy_of_anguish_02_by_kasumidoll-dcba2rnlasy_of_anguish_03_by_kasumidoll-dcba2u6

I have mixed feelings about this model. It just seems like a mish-mash of too many things and it was difficult to come up with a palette for her.

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,217 posts
Is the Lady of Anguish a Daemon of Nurgle? Or did she disembowel herself to offer her blood to Khorne?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Nurgle I assume

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Lady of Depravity is done. Her heads are magnetized so I can swap, although I like the eyeless one better.

lady_of_depravity_01_by_kasumidoll-dcbdslady_of_depravity_02_by_kasumidoll-dcbds

lady_of_depravity_04_by_kasumidoll-dcbds

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Herald of Slaanesh

herald_of_slaanesh_01_by_kasumidoll-dcd3herald_of_slaanesh_02_by_kasumidoll-dcd3

And a squad of daemonettes of Slaanesh

daemonettes_01_by_kasumidoll-dcccm9u.jpg

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,217 posts
Great job! Are the Herald and Daemonettes all Games Workshop and Forge World models, or did you use third party manufacturers to give these units the look you wanted?

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 716 posts
Herald and the Daemonettes look awesome. Very nice :tu:

Great job! Are the Herald and Daemonettes all Games Workshop and Forge World models, or did you use third party manufacturers to give these units the look you wanted?

I think those are the old 1st/2nd Edition metal models.

Studio Silvernale

Studio Silvernale

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,508 posts

Herald and the Daemonettes look awesome. Very nice thumbsup.gif

I think those are the old 1st/2nd Edition metal models.

Those are the Juan Diaz minis, and they are 100% legitimate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chaos, daemons, mature, nudity, creature caster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users