Prot's Finished Custodes

Prot

Well this is something I thought I'd try for a change...

I was doing a 'sale' video for the army... but I'm hesitant because I am enjoying them so much...I just have sooo many projects/armies to play and work on. I'm still working on Wardens and slapped this together as sort of a moving gallery video.

Just to be clear I am not a video editor by trade, nor do I accept and hate and/or credit for my heinous video skills.

After the Wardens are done the only thing I can think of is more... bikes? But with Knights around the corner hard to say. :smile.:

Argh! Argh! The motion sickness! :sick: ;)

Needs more rank and file...

...expand out to a 5000 point Custodes Army... 

...just think of all the shiny. 

- Ran

Argh! Argh! The motion sickness! :sick: :wink:

Needs more rank and file...

...expand out to a 5000 point Custodes Army... 

...just think of all the shiny. 

- Ran

You're killing me... 5000pts? More Rank and file? There is no such thing when all you wear is gold!

giphy.gif

Ah come on, they're Custodes - add another Guard squad and a jetbike or two and you'll nearly be at 5000 pts.

Or a Golden Land Raider Squadron, or some Golden Contemptors...

Fill out that Brigade Force Org chart with...

....Pure Gold. 

- Ran

Yea I agree...

I know the video isn't winning any awards anytime soon. lol

I thought it would be fun to try. I liked how the table looked though. I considered doing it like a thematic battle and throw my KDK in there as the 'bad guys'. But overall this was supposed to be a 'sale' video so I didn't think of that until I was editing it.

Thanks for checking it out guys!

• 2 months later...

Some crazy stuff guys...

I restarted the army! I've magnetized bikes, and after about 4-6 weeks of spare time, I finished a newer (I think more detailed) Trajann Valoris.

As usual more stuff on my blog on him and tutorials, but here's the man himself:

gallery_2760_14273_68257.jpg

Thanks.

I thought about that. I did a lot of reflection on how I did my Cawl with lots of OSL. I felt the lighting on the metallics was enough. Sometimes I think less is more. There's all sorts of personal decisions when doing a fig like this. And some of it may or may not jive with real life.

Thanks.

I thought about that. I did a lot of reflection on how I did my Cawl with lots of OSL. I felt the lighting on the metallics was enough. Sometimes I think less is more. There's all sorts of personal decisions when doing a fig like this. And some of it may or may not jive with real life.

Of course ist your personal secision - sorry didn't want to criticise the overall mini. It's more that from a certain level of painting ist getting more likely forget to so some detail. So i was more pointing that out.

Archived